Chapter 7

#7

I looked up at the top of the staircase and Niall looked down at me, looking saddened. I run back up the staircase and grabbed him in a tight hug. "I can't be mad at you." I said pouting and he laughed hugging me. "Mmm." I heard and turned to see Jackson making out with Venne. I gapped. "YOUR CHEATING ON KATIE???!!!" I yelled shoving him. But he was drunk. I glared at him angrily. Venne rolled her eyes, "Your boyfriends just as bad!" She said and I turned to her confused. How did she know that Dennis... I looked back at Niall and he looked confused as well.

I walked to the end of the hallway and started checking the rooms. Niall did the same and he ran into one obviously finding him. I ran inside after him and looked to see him and Calais... I ran straight out of the room and down the stairs once again. "LAUREN!" Niall ran after me. I ignored him and began to cry. I took a short cut home so Niall wouldn't know where I was.

I passed the many houses until I got to mine and went inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed ice scream and chocolate sauce. I got some sprinkles and called Katie and Kayleigh. They said they were coming and I told them what happened. Katie was angry about Jackson but said she got an idea he was doing that lately anyways. Kayleigh went and got some hot chocolate and whip cream for us. We were in sugar land. Katie got out caramel sauce as well and we started making ice scream. It was a sugar bomb but just the thing for us. We sat at the kitchen table.

I cried a lot and got a headache I was sobbing so hard. "I just feel like an idiot!" I said taking a bite from my ice scream. If you could call it that. "Can I have a cupcake?" I asked and Kayleigh laughed lightly grabbing the batch of cupcakes she made. I grabbed a knife and put on blocks of blue and pink icing on it, and started eating it. The boys walked into the house at that moment and came into the kitchen.

"Whoa!" Harry said dramatically looking at all the sweet delicious treats. "Am I dreaming?" Liam asked and they sat down with us. They pulled up chairs and we all dipped our fingers into the multiple sweets tasting each one. "We heard what happened." Said Zayn sadly. "Where's Louy?" I asked and they said he stayed back with a girl.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked concerned sitting right next to me. I sighed shaking my head. "How can I be? I was almost raped by my boyfriend and he threatened saying he it wasn't over. Minutes after, I find him in bed with the girl I absolutely hate! And on top of that I-" Niall grabbed a Cupcake with icing shoved it right in my face. I gasped. "What the heck, Niall?!" I yelled wiping my face.

They all burst out laughing and I grabbed a hand full of red icing. "No, no, no, Lauren don't! My face is famous! You could be arrested! Don't you dare!" Niall said seriously. I laughed shoving it and then stood up and leaned down to him so I could rub it all over his face. Niall picked up a cookie dough ball and I squealed jumping down and it hit Katie. That started it...

She gapped and stood up as well. "I'm so sorry, seriously that wasn't meant for you!" Niall said but Harry stood up, grabbed the chocolate sauce and sprayed her laughing his head off. She screamed grabbing a whip cream can and spraying Liam, Zayn and Harry.

Kayleigh stood up and smirked at Liam. She chose exactly who she was after for this. She grabbed two cans of caramel sauce and Liam squealed, ducking his head. We all watched amused as she sloy walked up to him. She pulled his head up and smiled sweetly. "Oh-" Liam started but she shoved him to the floor, straddling him with her legs on either side of his hips. She brought them up and shoved some on him.

We burst out laughing as she grinned and licked his cheek laughing. "Yum!" Liam jumped up grabbing her and shoving sauce on her and Zayn joined in, throwing a big icing ball and threw it at Katie and Harry. They screamed and Niall an I jumped up. I ran to the living room but Niall was faster, tackling me to the floor and shoving cupcake on me. I laughed loudly and smeared Nutella all in his hair. He gasped and chased me. I passed by Katie and Harry who were ducking and trying to dash Zayn's food.

I screamed grabbing Kayleigh with me because Liam was chasing her. We both grabbed pot tops and put them on our heads like helmets. I grinned at her grabbing a giant spoon and handing it to her. She frowned confused. "Liam's number 1 fear is spoons!" I whispered and we saw Liam and Niall coming up to us. I panicked, running into our pet room.

I heard the highest and loudest scream a guy could ever make and saw Kayleigh now chasing him with her giant spoon. I opened up the cage and got out Fudge, our small bird. I think I heard Niall was afraid of birds. I shoved it to show him and he screamed making the bird make a terrified sound and go into his cage. Crap...