Chapter 19

#23

I watched intensely as the boys began to greet the crowd. "There's some girls I thought we should let you all meet. Girls?" Louis asked and we walked onto the stage smiling. Louis grinned grabbing Jenny's hand and pulling her to him. "This is Jenny." He said kissing her cheek and the crowd erupted in AWWW. "Kayleigh." Liam smiled to her and hugged her. My heart started racing an I had to think, calm down Lauren. It's just you and your friends. I tried to convince. Harry and Niall turned around and smiled to Katie and I. "Katie." Harry pulled his arm around her and kissed her cheek. Niall grinned and grabbed my hand. "And my beautiful sweet and.. Shaking friend." He said and I blushed giggling as the crowd laughed. "Thanks for announcing how nervous I am." I murmured in his ear. He chuckled. "What about Zayn?" A girl screamed out. Zayn frowned sadly and looked up and suddenly lit up in a wide smile. He slowly walked up to the girl who asked the question and bent down looking surprised. "Oh my gosh!" He said laughing happily. "Um... Hi?" She said more like a question. "I'm Zayn!" He said grabbing her hand. "Felicia." She said giggling and he pulled her up on stage. I smiled happily. Looks like a happy ending. Or so it seems...