Chapter 12

#16

Niall looked down at my hands as I moved them around his chest. "You are so..." I tried to find the word. "Hot." I finished and he blushed. I laughed kissing his cheek. "Has anyone ever told you that?" "Fan girls but I never took it personal." "Well, Listen to me because I know these things." I said smiling. "You're beautiful." He stated. I frowned. "Those kind of things..." I paused. "You don't know what your talking about." I said and felt suddenly sad as I got out and sat on the picnic blanket. To even think. One Direction are famous. Very, very famous. I'm just another girl in the mix for Niall. They are only here because they felt pity for me. I don't want to be pitied! I sighed as Niall joined me. "I'm dying." I stated looking down to my lap. "But you should live before that happens." He defended. I sarcastically laughed. "Live a lie! I'm fooling myself that you could..." I trailed off not wanting to finish that sentence. "I could, what?" He asked curiously. "Forget it." I mumbled standing up and started walking but strong arms pulled me around and I got a big Horan hug. I sighed hugging him back. "I could like you?" He guessed. I nodded sadly and tried to walk away but his arms kept me in place. "You're beautiful." "Stop lying." "I'm not." He sighed kissing my cheek. "When I saw you at the door and your eyes were red and puffy... I saw you for the first time and I knew I was going to fall for you." He said. I looked up in surprise. He grabbed my face in his hands gently and his thumb caressed my cheek softly. "I like you a lot actually." I closed my eyes. "Kiss my already!" I demanded. Niall leaned down and our lips met. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled against my lips. I giggled deepening the kiss until I felt a big shove. Way to ruin it!