Chapter 11

#15

Niall drove to the woods which made me a bit confused as to what he wanted to show me. "Niall, what are you doing?" I asked. "Trust me." He mumbled parking and hopping out. He opened the door for me and we started walking through the woods. Niall pulled me with him off the trail and through some trees and bushes. I gapped as I saw what he wanted to show me. "It's beautiful, Niall." I said in awe as I looked out at the flowing river. Niall blushed and grabbed my hand pulling me again to a picnic set out by the river. I giggled excitedly. "You are amazing." It's all I could say! He's so sweet. We sat down and he pulled out some food from his basket and we ate. "Can we go swimming?" I asked smiling. Niall nodded. "Defiantly." I grinned pulling off my shirt and Jean shorts and walked over to the water. I put my feet in and it wasn't too bad so I hopped in. I went under and back up, grinning and Niall. His eyes were starring at the clothes I just left on the shore and back to me. I laughed. "It's just like a bikini!" I defended. He smiled standing up and getting in. I swam to him and smiled. "Why are you wearing your shirt?" I asked grabbing the edges of it. "I don't really feel comfortable showing my chest." He said shyly blushing and looking off away from me. I pulled off his shirt and stared at his chest grinning. Niall crossed his arms but I shoved them off. "Lauren, I-" he started but stopped when I placed my hands on his chest.