Chapter 4

#4

#devineparadise

Niall and I went back to my house and I got ready. We all talked a bit about how long they were staying and where and all that. Turns out, their crew was surprisingly happy they were doing this. They said it's a great public service thing to be an example to young girls everywhere. I refused to let this health stuff get in my way. I put on a black fitting dress that when you twirled or jumped, it moved up with ruffles underneath. It was beautiful.

I did my hair and make up, extras and other stuff until it was time for the party. I followed Niall inside Calais's house. It was pumping with music and people dancing crazy everywhere! I grinned when I saw Dennis. "DENNIS!" I called out but then frowned. "Niall... Uh..." I looked around. "Do you think-" "You need to be alone with Dennis? It's okay I'll get some food inside. See ya!" He waved but looked angry at Dennis for some reason.

Dennis ran up and kissed me gently. I grinned. "Well hello to you too!" I laughed. He chuckled. "Hey I'm gonna have to go. I'm getting drunk whatever you say it won't change my mind." He said determined. I sighed nodding. "See ya!" I called out as he left for the house. I stayed back and talked to Kayleigh some and we hung out for about... 2 hours????!!!!!

Oh gosh! I went inside after saying goodbye and looked for Niall. He was so lonely but adorable. I thought looking and seeing his back turned to me. He was looking up at the stars on the back porch all alone. I walked out there and smiled standing by him. "What are you planning?" I asked. "I'm planning the best six months of your life."

Niall said and looked to me. I looked into his eyes as he took a step closer to me and started leaning in. "Niall..." I moaned as our lips just lightly brushed against each others. "I have a boyfriend..." I trailed off. "If you didn't, would you kiss me?" He asked and his voice cracked. Heartbroken. He pulled from my lips and kissed my cheek slowly and gently. He pressed his cheek against mine, waiting for an answer. I closed my eyes. "Yes." I mumbled and turned and walked to the door.

"Lauren." He said but I shook my head and walked back into the party. I took a deep breath walking to the kitchen. I just couldn't cheat no matter what I felt. Dennis has stayed faithful and I should too. Right? I mean, Niall doesn't even like me. He just wanted a small innocent kiss... But I wouldn't give him that. Do I like Niall? My thoughts were interrupted feeling a strong hand glide up my leg and rested on my upper thigh, and sucking on the back of my neck. "Dennis, not now." I said turning around to face him. Bad idea.

He dipped and started biting my neck and moaned. "Dennis... I don't want that." I said shoving him lightly but he shoved his lips on mine. I sighed internally. At least he gave up the love bites. I kissed him back but wasn't expecting him to snake his tongue around my mouth. I pulled back disgusted. "Are you drunk?" I asked angrily. "No." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. What the heck????? NIALL GET HERE NOW!