Chapter 6

#6

Lauren's POV

I shoved Dennis trying even harder for him to stop. I screamed as he threw my jeans off and climbed over me, pinning me to the bed. He sucked my neck and moaned. I started crying as he was unstrapping my bra. "Lauren?" I heard Niall ask walking past the room. "NIA-" I was cut off my Dennis shoving his hand over my mouth. But Niall must of heard something. Dennis pulled the covers over me and shoved his body on top of me so I couldn't move and kept his hand over my mouth. Niall barged in.

"Oh sorry about that!" He apologized not seeing our faces and started walking out. Now is my chance. I bit Dennis's hand hard and he threw it back groaning. "NIALL HELP!" I yelled and Niall turned around shocked. Dennis sighed running his fingers through his hair. Niall walked up to us confused. "What were you doing?" Niall asked Dennis angrily. "Making love to my girlfriend, what do you think?!" He yelled growling. "Niall!" I said wrapping my arms around his waist, wanting him to get me away from Dennis.

Dennis stood up as Niall pulled me off of him. I was a bit hurt but Niall only pulled me behind him, protecting me. "Your just some boy heartthrob, you can't stop me. She will realize she loves me." Dennis said glaring at Niall and pushed him aside.

Niall almost started to fight him but I shook my head at Niall telling him not to. Dennis sighed, "See you later, baby." He said lightly running his fingers across the lining of my bra and I gritted my teeth. "It's over, Dennis." I said pushing him off. "It's not, I'll be back." He said turning away and pulled on his shirt, going out the door. "Why did you stop me?!"

Niall asked running his fingers through his hair. "Lauren, don't let a guy touch you like that!" "Like I would want that, Niall." I said tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked to the floor and crossed my arms feeling exposed and dirty in front of him. He picked up my jeans off the floor and handed them to me. I smiled lightly. "Niall Horan. The sweet... Comforting... Considerate boy I'm so lucky to know." I said pulling them on, and walking up to him.

He blushed looking to the floor. "I don't mind." I stated. He looked at me confused. "What?" he asked. I sighed shaking my head. "Never mind. Hand me my shirt please?" He nodded and grabbed it but stopped, holding it up in the air above us. "What were you going to say?" He asked smiling in a teasing way. I sighed shaking my head again. "Niall... Somethings are meant to be kept inside and not released. Somethings so sweet to the one knowing, but when the other knows... it gets complicated. Sometimes, the things we want to say... Or do... Are best kept silent to ourselves." I said reaching for my shirt but I couldn't get it.

"What if I want the same?" He asked as if he knew exactly what I was going to tell him. "If you knew what I wanted... Do something about it." I snatched my black dressy shirt and pulled it on, going downstairs and I headed out the door when suddenly Kayleigh stopped me. "Have you seen Calais?" She asks looking around. I shook my head biting my lip forcing myself not to cry right in front of her.