Chàptêr 2

#2

LAUREN'S POV (Original POV)

I stared at the wall thinking about what I had done possibly wrong. Was I being punished for something? "There's someone here to see you..." Katie said opening the door. "Who?" I asked curiously. "Um... Boys?" She shrugged but bit her lip and looked like she was holding back laughter. I frowned raising my eyebrows at her, slipping on shoes and going to the door.

"You'll want to put on make up!" She called out.

I scoffed. "Katie darling... You've known me long enough to know I don't care what boys think if I don't wear make up or fix my hair!" I swung the front door open and forced a smile. Then I realized... "Oh my gosh..." I mumbled shocked. The curly brown haired one, I think his name is Harry, smiled and greeted me introducing everyone. "And this is, Niall." He said and Niall shyly smiled. I bit my lip smiling back. "Hi Niall." I mumbled. "Hello Lauren." He shyly mumbled back smiling lightly.

"Okay....... WAIT! Who are you?" Harry asked seductively stepping around me and arching his eyebrows flirtatiously at Katie. She smiled sarcastically. "I'm taken." She said sticking out her tongue and chuckled. "But people call me Katie." She said smiling. "The names... Harry." He said still being flirtatious. She grinned looking away from him. "I'm Louis, the flirts best friend." Louis greeted us both smiling friendly. "Hello ladies, my names Liam." Liam said smiling kindly and warmly at me. I could tell he knew exactly what I was going through.

"I have kidney problems as well, you're not alone." He said and I frowned nodding. "Thank you, Liam." I mumbled. "I-I Uh I have to go!" I said rushing back up the stairs and going into my room. I climbed through the window and climbed down my emergency latter. I ran straight to the cemetery. I slowed my pace and walked passed all the other graves until I saw it... I started tearing up as I got on my knees. "Dewey." I said sighing. "You were so young, it's unfair." I said. "I have some type of sickness. Not even I understand. They say it's impossible for me to live 6 months unless if a miracle happens." I told him staring at the grave stone in front of me. Dewey was my twin brother.

He died at age 9 when my mother was out for food... And my father was angry because Dewey told him not to touch me when he tried to rape me. I was Dewey's twin and we took care of each other. My father took Dewey into the bathroom and filled up the tub with water. He put his hand over Dewey's mouth and shoved him under. I was screaming and crying trying to save him but nothing worked. When he let go, Dewey didn't flinch, his corpse just floated to the top. It's something I'll never forget...

my father grabbed me and took me of my innocence, just after he killed my brother for trying to stop it. And whats worse... He did it right in front of Dewey, with no respect. I burst into tears laying above where his body was laid underneath the ground. "I'm so sorry, Dewey." I said and felt arms wrap around my waist. I closed my eyes and hugged the guy tightly. I cried into his chest, "Shh it's okay, I'm here." He said and I looked up to see Niall. I immediately jumped off of him, wiping my tears away and I stood up. "I'm sorry." I mumbled to him and started walking home.

He got up and followed me. "Who was that?" He asked gently. "My brother." I mumbled. "Lauren!" He said pulling me around to look at him. I sighed. "What do you want?! Why are you guys here?! Why did 5 famous boys show up at my house?! What do you think your doing?" I was yelling until I asked the last question as he hugged me. "We heard about what you're going through." He mumbled against my neck. I about melted but was still sad and confused as I wrapped my tiny arms around him.

"I want to help you." He mumbled into my hair. I sighed, "Promise you won't hurt me." I said and he pulled back confused. "Why would I-" "Promise me!" I begged. He sighed nodding. "I promise to never hurt you." He promised.