Chapter 1

Alright, like I promised, A Zouis Love Story will have a sequel. And now, you’ll be able to read it, because it begins

NOW!!!

Chapter 1

Zayn’s POV

   Ten years. Ten years have passes since THE INCIDENT. I’m 29 years old now, and I have a girlfriend who I already proposed to. Her name is Megan, and I met her two months after THE INCIDENT.

   I’ve tried to forget about the past. But it’s hard. Every time I kiss Megan, I imagine its Louis. Every time I see a cat, I think of Harry. I see a Nandos, and think of Niall. Spoons and turtles remind me of Liam. I refuse to eat carrots, because it reminds me too much of Louis.

   It was Saturday that day, so I didn’t go to work. I checked the calendar.

   No.

   It couldn’t be THAT day. Maybe everybody forgot. Yeah, right, people would forget what day it is. I don’t even wanna turn on the TV, but I do it anyway.

   The first thing that I hear is “One Thing” by One Direction. To make things worse, the Louis solo was on. I finished watching the video. I remember the day that video came out, December 13, 2011. It was a Friday. I wish we could be forever young. Speaking of forever young, that song played out in the background, and a bulletin appeared that read: One Direction’s 12th birthday today.

   It comes on EVERY year, on this day, all day. The radio too. The newscaster lady comes on. She begins talking.

   “On this day, 12 years ago, 4 British lads and an Irish one came together on the seventh season of the X Factor to form the famous boy band, One Direction. The group consists of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik. They came out in third place, but mentor, Simon Cowell, signed them a record deal, and only after two years of fame, they destroyed records.

   But all that came to a stop. We have no clues onto why they broke up, when they were on the top of their game. We don’t know much about what became of them, but we do know Louis Tomlinson passed away 10 years ago, and Harry Styles is in prison. As for the others, Liam Payne is married to dancer Danielle Peazer and with 2 children, and Niall Horan briefly dated American actress and singer, Demi Lovato. No word on Malik.”

   As you remember from last time, Liam, Niall, and I decided to keep in touch. Yeah, we didn’t. Liam was a father? Niall had a girlfriend? Harry is STILL in prison? No one has a clue about what became of me?

   Ten years ago. Last time I saw Louis. I will probably never see Harry again. But I can still see Liam and Niall.

   I turn off the TV. It’s only eight in the morning; there is still enough time for me to track them down.

This story, let me warn you, will be long. Yes, longer than the first one. But, hey, you guys don’t mind, don’t ya??? Well, I want to get your feedback on this story, so send it to me, and follow me on twitter @LuvCodyAndNiall for more info. And remember,

Read

Comment

and vote!!

xox, Lizzie