Chapter 5

I've been reading everyone's comments, and I see that everyone has been wanting to know what happens next. So, the wait is over, here is chpater 5, enjoy!!!!

Chapter 5

Niall's POV

   Hey everyone, this is Nialler. I know what you're thinking, isn't this Zayn's story, shouldn't he be telling it? Yeah, but he passed out after he found out Louis was alive.

   Me and Liam were shocked too. We've all been thinking he's dead.

   "So, let me get this straight. You've been in prison for 10 years for a crime you didn't commit?" I asked Harry.

   "I didn't kill him, but it was attempt murder. That's still illegal." I nodded my head in comprehension.

   "Where is Louis? Does anybody know where he is?" asked Liam.

   "He lives in a remote area in Tibet. He's a Buddhist monk now. We've kept in touch these past 10 years." Harry said, answering Liam's question.

   "What are we gonna do about Zayn?" I asked them. He was still on the floor.

   Harry picked up his sholders.

   "You and Liam hold his legs. Now, let's take him to the airport."

    Liam grabbed his left leg.

   "The airport, why are we going there?" he asked.

   "To get Louis. We have a concert you know."

And that everyone, was chapter 5. Yes, I know it was short, but the next chapter is going to be longer, like the rest of the story, and if you just don't care anymore, you can exit your window, and goodbye!!!!!

xox, Lizzie