Chapter 16

Now that my story is not on hold, you guys can continue reading and finding out what happens next!!! So, enjoy!!!

Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

10 minutes until the concert. I was nervous. I could tell the other lads were too. It's been so long since the last time we performed together, in front of people. 3 million people were here, plus this was being televised. The whole world was watching.

"It's almost time." said Niall.

"This is the biggest crowd we've ever performed for." added Liam. Harry nodded. Louis stared at me. He was sending me a mind message.

"What was that in the VIP room?" He mentally asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I told him.

"Five minutes!" We were closer and closer until showtime.

"OK, boys, group huddle." called out Harry. Me and Louis went to the left, and Niall and Liam went to the right. Harry was in the middle.

"Alright. LEt's do this poo." he said. We started to laugh. This was just like the old days.

"I missed you guys." said Louis. I nodded.

"Me too." added Harry.

"Same." Niall added. Liam started to get emotional, and he then started to cry. When Liam cries, the right thing to do is also cry. And we did. We all did. 5 grown men, crying in a group huddle.

"Alright guys, you'll be on in less then a minute." We wiped the tears from our eyes. The other guys in the band were already on stage. It was time.

"In 5...4...3...2..." And with that we ran to the stage. What I saw was unbelievable. This is the biggest crowd we've performed for, all right. A sea of people were screaming our names. The people in the back couldn't see us, so there were huge TV so they could see us better. Plus, people were watching this on their TVs. That fact that people remember us, and still love us makes me want to cry. I'm sure the boys felt the same. And with that, we started to cry again. This is a momnet we'll never forget, I'm sure of it.

"Thank you everyone!" shouted Louis. The crowd cheered.

"It's amazing to be back on the stage. We wouldn't be doing this without you!" added Liam. The crowd went even more crazy.

"And because we want to thank you all, we'll start with a little favorite." Harry added. The sound of a guitar was heard, and with that, all 3 million people started screaming. I swear, I had gone deaf. Finally, the song started.

You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

Don't need make up to cover up, being the way that you are is enough

The crowd screamed louder as Harry took the mic.

Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you

"C'mon everyone! Sing along!" I yelled. What we heard next was magical. All 3 million people started to sing.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'd understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you, and I can't believe

You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful

Oh, oh, that's what makes you beautiful

Everyone started to scream. Well, of course, I started to sing next.

So, c-c'mon, you got it wrong

To prove I'm right I'll put it in a song

I don't know why, you're being shy

You turn away when I look into your eyes.

The crowd sang along again. When the song was over, everyone cheered.

"Alright, song requests! What do you guys want?" Niall asked the crowd. A whole bunch of song titltes were yelled out. Some of the songs weren't even ours.

"How 'bout another fan favorite? One Thing!" said Niall. The crowd's response...a loud cheer.

3 hours had passed. It was almost 9 pm, the time the concert was suppose to be over. All of the sudden, Louis took the mic.

"Alright, everyone, quiet down! We have a special announcement!" Special announcement? The rest of the boys looked at each other, confused. Louis noticed, but didn't seem to care.

"Zayn is getting married on Sunday!!" he yelled. The crowd screamed again, but this time it wasn't a cheer.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked him, dropping the mic from his hands on the floor.

"Telling the fans the truth." he replied.

"I told you not to say anything!" I yelled back.

"You didn't say anything, Megan did! You are such a liar!" I nearly slapped him. The fans couldn't hear us, but they could tell something was wrong.

"If we're gonna fight about this, it won't be here." I told him. The other boys looked at us. Liam picked the mic up from the stage floor.

"Well, I guess that's all." he said. Niall grabbed the mic.

"Thank you, we love you all!" He then ran off the stage, Harry and Liam following him. That was our cue to go too.

Oh snap, what's gonna happen next??? Well, just keep on reading, I love you all, I really do, and I appreciate yalls comments!! Weel, see ya next chapter!!

xox, Lizzie