Chapter 20

Well, this is the last chapter, so whatever happens here, that's it. Well, I bet you wanna what happens next, right?? OK, here goes!!!

Chapter 20

Zayn's POV 

Megan was aiming a gun at me. On our wedding day. Why?

"Megan, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm terminating you and all of your accomplices." She said in a harsh voice.

"Accomplices? This is my family!" I yelled at her.

"Don't fool me! People like you don't have this much family in one country." I was still confused.

"People like me? What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Terrorists. Why would all these Muslim people would live here in England if it weren't to kill people? I work for the BPTAT, British Protection Team Against Terrorism. I'm here to kill you before you kill us. I figured by being with you, I would find the rest of you freaks."

What. The Hell. This entire time, Megan was using me? She didn't love me? And I've been treating Louis like a jerk to defend her? I feel really bad.

"Louis, I'm so sorry, you were right." I turned towards him. He did nothing.

"And you'll be sorry you were ever alive." Megan said. She aimed her gun at my stomach. Then, the unexpected happened.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to come. I expected blood to start oozing from me. But none of that happened. There was a scared look on Megan's face. She dropped her gun.

"Oh shit." I heard someone in the audience say. Something was touching my leg. I looked down. It was Louis.

"Oh my god, Louis!" I screamed. Louis was on the ground, bleeding, clutching his stomach. This made me think back on what happened 10 years ago, when Harry "killed" him.

"Louis, why did you do this to yourself?" I asked him, kneeling to the ground next to him.

"I love you too much to let you die." He said, and then started to moan in pain.

"I love you too." I heard myself say. I leaned closer to him. I closed my eyes, and I kissed him. I heard people go aww.

"Zayn, I think I really AM going to die." Louis said when we pulled apart.

"No, no you're not. Lads, help me!" I yelled. Liam, Harry, and Niall came running. We carried Louis outside to Liam's car. We barely fit, because we had to lay Louis in the backseat, and he took up all the space.

"Guys, I'm not going to make it." Louis started crying out.

"No, don't say that. You WILL make it." I said, stroking his hair. Niall was also sitting in the back, Harry was in the passengers seat.

"Try to get rid of the pain. Close your eyes." Niall told him.

"OK, I'll try." Louis said. He closed his eyes. He was motionless. Maybe to motionless. He didn't move. I was getting worried.

"Louis? Louis?" I said, shaking his shoulders.

Nothing.

Aww, guess what, that was the end of the story :( Wait, are you screaming right now that you want more?? Cuz I'm such an awesome person, I'm gonna post the epilouge!!!! yeah, it'll tell you what happenes next, if Louis is dead or not, if they make it or not. Well, this has been an amazing story to write, and I love EVERYONES comments. I feel sad this story is coming to an end. Well, if you fan me, you'll get to read my other stories, which are also getting good reviews. If not, I will miss you guys!!!!

xox, Lizzie