Chapter 11

So, people want to know what happens next, huh?? Well, time to find out!!!

Chapter 11

Louis' POV

   "It's time we've all been waiting for."

   "Time to bring out One Direction!"

   That was our cue to come out. That Shelley chick looked like she was going to die. I heard random people screaming. We sat down on an orange couch.

   "So, boys, you're back. Wow, 10 years." John said. We all nodded.

   "Louis, everyone thought you were dead, but you are clearly alive. Care to comment on that?" Natasha asked.

   Here's the thing. When you're famous, and you're doing an interview, you want to tell people what they want to hear. Another thing is that the fans don't neccisarily have to know everything. They don't know the real reason we broke up. I had to hide the truth.

   "Being the biggest, hottest boy band 10 years ago is a lot of pressure. The lads can agree with me, we're fortunate to have the fans and the fame, but we also want to be normal for just a day. I needed a brak from all this, but didn't want to dissapoint the fans, so I 'died.' But now, I'm back." 

   The lads nodded their heads, approving my response. Everyone nodded their heads too.

   "Seems legit." said Andy. Everyone laughed.

   "What  things did you do in these 10 years?" asked Shelley.

   I answered first, then Liam, Niall, Harry, then it was Zayn's turn.

   "In these 10 years, I nearly forgot I was famous. No more fans, no more interviews, no more of any type of that stuff. I felt sometimes people only liked me for my fame. But, that's not true.

   "I met this pretty, nice girl. She loved me as a person, not a celebrity. I was going through a tough time, and she was there for me.

   "We've been dating for a while now, and not to long ago, I proposed to her, and she said yes." Everyone in the studio awwed.

   "What is this girl's name?" John asked.

   "Megan." replied Zayn, taking out a picture of her from his wallet. He passed the picture around.

   My lord, this girl is beautiful. She has beautiful green eyes, and her blonde hair looked like it was spun from gold. And her smile, it could make anyone feel warm on the inside. Except, it made me feel bitter.

   Zayn loves this girl more than me. How could he not? But I bet they never made out in a bathtub. He probaly has never told her "you are my boyfriend" or "you're the first person I've truly loved." Nope, he said those things to me. I CLEARLY am more deserving f his love.

   Anger rushed all through me. What are the chances he would leave that beautiful girl for me?

   The camera had zoomed in on her picture. That's when it happened.

   "She's the love of my life, and I want to be with her forever."

   THAT did it. I got up from my seat, and started to yell.

   "No, you don't love her Zayn, you love me. You may think you've loved her these 10 years, but I know not a day has passed by that you haven't thought of me." Everyone was now staring at me.

   "Sit DOWN!" whispered Zayn.

   "Now, listen up, London! You wanna know the real reason we broke up? Because I fell in love with Zayn! He broke up Larry Stylinson, and Harry got jealous! Harry tried to brake me and Zayn up, so he tried to kill me. I was dead for a few minutes, then came back to life. Zayn, Liam, and Niall thought I was dead, so I couldn't come back. I escaped civilization by living in Tibet. That's why Harry's been in prison, I've been gone, and Zayn still loves me!"

   And with that, I jumped on top of Zayn, and starteed "raping" him. I heard the girls and a couple of guys screaming.

   Harry and Liam tried pulling me from Zayn, and Niall and Andy were shouting out, "Holy fuck, this is live TV!"

   Live TV. I was "raping" Zayn on live TV.

   Zayn was finally able to push me off of him.

   "Louis, what the hell? You can't do stuff like that on TV!" He started readjusting his clothes.

   "And besides, I'm over you. I love Megan."

   "I ahet you, Megan! Damn you! Damn you for having Zayn! I will never regret loving you, Zayn." I yelled at the camera, then at Zayn.

   "Lou, it's time to move on." He added.

   "Never, I will never move on." I said, running away from the studio.

   I stopped in the parking lot, and got in Liam's car. I then started to cry. I usually don't cry, but how could I not? I just made a fool of myself on live television.

   I turned the radio on. To my luck, "Back To December" by Taylor Swift was on.

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile\

So good to me, so right

   What is up with Taylor Swift songs playing when I'm sad? I didn't finish hearing the rest of the song, because the only thing I could hear was the sound of me crying.

I know, poor Louis. Hey, keep on reading, voting, and commenting, this story will only get better.

xox, Lizzie