Chapter 6

Hey everyone, so thank you for all those people who DIDN'T close their window, and decided to keep reading this story. Well anyway, I won't keep on annoying you, just start reading!!!

Chapter 6

Zayn's POV

   I woke up in the airport to find that Niall had filled in for me, and told you guys the story. They filled me in on what happened.

   I can't believe it, Louis is alive. My old boyfriend. The love of my life. I've been thinking he's been dead for 10 years.

   10 years ago, I went on a plane to get away from Louis. Now, I'm on a plane to find him.

   The plane ride was long. I sat next to Harry, who was sitting next to the window. Niall bought us tickets, and we got the seats in the back, because he said people wouldn't recognize us, and would ruin our plans. 

   It didn't do much, because people still recognized us.

   The lady in front of me, who was probably in her early twenties, kept staring at us, laughing. She was SUCH a Directioner.

   "Harry, Harry, gimme some of your gravy! It's Niall, bitch! You gotta live hardcore to be hardcore! Bradford bad boi, yo! NO JIMMY PROTESTED!!!" The lady screamed out.

   I rolled my eyes. Niall, of course, started to laugh, Harry smiled, and Liam was sleeping, hugging a Woody doll.

   We heard about 7 hours of that, and her off key singing. She sang all the songs from "Up All Night" in order, and I was sick of her when she started singing "What Makes You Beautiful."

   After seven hours, the pilot FINALLY said, "We will be landing in Tibet soon." I screamed of delight.

   "Thank goodness! Finally, we can leave! Praise everything that is holy! Finally, I'll be able to see my boyfriend!" Everyone turned around when I said that.

   Wow, that was loud, I thought. Liam and Niall stared at me, but Harry gave me a look of hurt and disgust. I had to remind myself that Louis was Harry's boyfriend first. The reason all this is happening is because Louis liked me back.

   We landed, went to go get our bags, and left to the Tibetan airport.

   I can see why Louis chose to live here. There is NOTHING. No people, no plants, no buildings, no animals, nothing. 

   "How are we gonna find him?" asked Niall.

   "Don't worry, he gave me his address. It's on top of some mountain." Harry took out s piece of paper out of his pocket. It was a map that had an address written down.

   "How in the world will we climb a mountain?" I asked.

   "Louis told me to find this guy on the mountain named Hung. He will lead us to the elevator inside the mountain." responded Harry.

   "There's an elevator inside?" questioned Liam.

   "These people are advanced in technology. Let's get a move on." Harry led us down a dirt road. It was VERY far away, and when we got there, I felt like my legs would fall off.

   "That...is the most...walking...I have...done in...my life." I panted, out of breath.

   "Don't be ridiculous, that was only 2 miles." Harry replied, acting like it was no biggie.

   "Still, it is pretty far." Liam said, not looking very tired.

   "Where's Niall?" I asked. We turned around. He wasn't there.

   "Did we loose him? This is just like the old days." Liam said.

   "We didn't loose him, he's over there." Harry replied, pointing to the mountain, talking to a guy who must be Hung. We ran to them.

   "Hey guys! He said he would take us on the elevator!" Sometimes, it's just good not to question what Niall does. 

   Hung clicked a button, and these doors appeared. He led us in.

   Harry was right, these Tibetan people were smart. They had air conditioner and lights, and elevator music played in the background. It was pretty swanky.

   In about 5 minutes, the elevator stopped. It means we were there. At the top. Where Louis was. I was so anxious to see him. I can tell the boys were too.

   Finally, the doors opened. I can't believe what I saw.

And that, people of Wattpad, was chapter 6. I had to end it in a cliffhanger, because, come one, don't you wanna know what happens next??? Well, just keep reading, just keep reading.

xox, Lizzie