Chapter 17

Alright, new chapter. I know I haven't updated this in forever, but it's time, so here we go!!

Chapter 17

Louis' POV

We were know backstage. Zayn looked really pissed.

"What is wrong with you Louis?" He looked at me, expecting an answer. I didn't have one.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I guyess I was still mad." I responded. The boys looked at each other. Zayn acted like he didn't believe me.

"You're not sorry. I know you're not. Why did I even like you? I'm so glad I'm not with you anymore." Zayn said, then walked away. I don't want to talk to anyone, so I ran to my dressing room, and locked the door.

Yes, there is a Taylor Swift song for this situation too. And I have it in my iPod. I started to play "You're Not Sorry."

And you can tell me that you're sorry, but I won't believe you baby like I did before

You're not sorry anymore

I want to go home. That's right, I have no where to stay. I wouldn't even care about sleeping outside on the street like a hobo, considering my life sucks right now, it wouldn't make a difference. I was just about to grab my stuff and leave, when there was a knock on the door.

"Louis, are you there? Did you want to go home with me? You and Harry have no where to stay, so if you want, you can stay at my place. I'm leaving now." It was Niall. He then opened the door.

"Dude, have you been crying?" he asked.

"No, why would I be crying? My face is just naturally red and puffy, why would I be crying?" 

"Because you acted like a dick in front of the world." He did have a point.

"Well, stop crying like a pansy. Are you coming?" I was just about to say what he said made no sense, but I just grabbed my stuff, and followed him. We went outside, and this huge black limo pulled up. This is Niall's?

"Harry's already inside. Get in loser, we're going home?" Haha, Niall made a Mean Girls reference, well, sort of. Harry opened the door, and me and Niall went in.

As the car drove off, Harry asked, "So, this is your limo?" Niall nodded.

"Must've cost a fortune." I added.

“No, not really, if you count 5 million euros a fortune.” Damn, how much money did he have, I thought.

“Anyone want a drink?” Niall asked, pulling out 3 bottles of beer from the mini fridge under his seat.

“Sure.” me and Harry said at the same time., reaching to take one. The stadium was only 5 minutes from Niall’s house, so when we got there, we weren’t even halfway with our drinks.

We got out the limo, walked inside, and Niall showed us around, even though we’ve already been here, but decided not to say anything. He showed us in which rooms we would be staying in.

“There are eight rooms to choose from, take which ever one you like. Or, if you like, you can do what you did 10 years ago, that’s cool. Well, goodnight!” Niall walked to his room, on the second floor.

 What we did 10 years ago. Sleep in the same bed. When me and Harry were dating. When I wasn’t with Zayn, like I am now. 

Harry looked at me suspiciously, like as if he wanted me to sleep in the same bed with me.

“Fine, but I’m putting my stuff in another room, so Niall won’t think we’re together.” I said. I heard Harry quietly go, “YES!”

I randomly walked into a room. This room was purple and pink, and had a water bed with red velvet covers. There was a picture in the nightstand. It was a picture of Niall and Demi in front of the Eiffel Tower. According to the media, Nemi dated 3 years after the 1D break up. Niall was 21, Demi about 23. Demi had released her 5th album, and they met at the release party. The rest is history. They broke up 2 years later.

This must’ve been Demi’s room whenever she stayed over. He was nice to give her a room. Yeah, I didn’t want to sleep there, so I ran outta there, and into Harry’s room. Surprise, he was naked, except for his boxers.

“Louis, I know something’s wrong.” Harry said, startling me.

“Nuh huh, I’m fine.” I protested. Haha, protest.

“it’s about tonight, with Zayn getting married in two days, isn’t it?”

“How do you know?” I asked him.

“Louis, you’re my best friend, I know everything about you. Now, talk to me.” He said, patting the bed so I could sit down.

“I think everything can be better explained in a song.” I said. I took my iPod out of my pocket, and plugged it into a random iPod deck that was lying around on the top of a drawer, and played “A Place In This World” by Taylor Swift. We sat there listening to the song for 3 minutes.

“Oh my god, Louis, you’re a girl?” Harry asked playfully.

“No, you asshole. What I meant is I’m alone, I don’t now what to do. Without Zayn, I have to find a place in this world.” Harry nodded in comprehension.

“What you need to do is simple. Talk to him.” He said.

“No, I tried that, but he won’t listen. Pretty soon, he’ll be married, and forget all about me.” I said, sighing.

“But he can’t forget about you if he doesn’t get married.” Harry got an evil grin on his face. I was confused. Harry continued.

“You said that Megan girl was up to no good. Why don’t we go to Niall’s computer to look her up, and prove to Zayn he needs to be with you.” Harry explained more and more of his plan to me. I agreed to it. We creeped out the door, and into the kitchen countertop that had the desktop.

It was already turned on. In order to find Megan, we had to find Zayn first. Zayn still had his Twitter, he only had 20,000 followers now, but he was still verified. Most of his tweets were to the same person, @megan_n_fisher. Sure enough, it was her. I clicked on her profile.

Megan had 7,149 followers, but most of her tweets were to @BPTAT_David. She was talking to another guy? Me and Harry read their tweets.

@BPTAT_David: So, is it ready?

@megan_n_fisher: Yes, all’s set.

@BPTAT_David: Will everyone be there?

@megan_n_fisher: Even his friends, you know who.

@BPTAT_David: Log onto @BPTAT_Megan, and we’ll discuss the rest.

That was the end of their discussion.

“Megan is talking to another guy.” I said.

“What does ’BPTAT’ mean?” Harry asked. I didn’t know, so I clicked on Megan’s other Twitter.

“Holy shit, Harry, look at what her bio says!” I yelled. He leaned in forward, and read it out loud.

“British Protection Team Against Terrorism. Terrorists are everywhere, we’re here to kill them before they kill us first.” 

“What did that David guy mean when he asked ‘would everyone be there‘?” Harry asked.

“ ’Even his friends.’ Who could they be talking about?” I asked.

We sat there, and thought. A guy being there, with a lot of people and his friends would be there too. Who could it be?

Then it hit us.

“Zayn.” 

I know I haven’t updated this in, like, forever, but here is chapter 17. I hope you like it, and just so you know, there are only a few chapter until the story is over, and this is the last story, no more sequels. Well, BYE!!!!

xox, Lizzie