Chapter 4

I don't know why, but while writing this story, this was my favorite chapter to write. Why, you ask. I don't know, but just continue reading!!!

Chapter 4

   Since the breakup, I haven't really been in London. Driving through it brought back memories. Liam drove, Niall was in the passenger seat, and I sat in the back.

   The drive was about 15 minutes. There was a huge fence around it. I could see people in prison suits, their hands cuffed. I imagined Harry like this, wondering if he lived like this.

   "We're here. Whittaker Penitentiary." Liam said, while closing the car door. Niall looked scared. So was I.

   "Do you think anyone will recognize us?" Niall pondered.

   "Probably. It is our twelveth anniversary today. Plus, we were everywhere." I answered his question. Sure enough, I was right.

   As we walked to the front door, into the lobby, (why would there be a lobby in a prison?) we stopped at the front desk.(Really, a front desk?)

   'Yeah, whaddya want?" the receptionist (OK, who runs this place, is a receptionist REALLY necessary?) asked without looking up. None of us answered.

   "Ok, why aren't- AAHHHH!!!!" The lady looked up at us and screamed.

   "Oh God, Jesus, it's One Direction! Niall, Liam, Zayn! Holy mother of- AAHHHH, it's One Direction! Evereyone look, it's One Direction!" Everyone there (two guards and some lady) turned around.

   What happened next is undescribable. The guards and ladies mobbed us, and walked us to the holding cells.

   "We know why you're here." the receptionist said.

   "To see your friend, Harold." the first guard added.

   "And here he is!" the second guard said, while pointing to a dark cell.

   There are so many thoughts that went through my head at that moment. I turned to Liam and Niall, and the look on their faces was a mix of happiness, sadness, terror, relief, shock, and in Niall's case, constipation. We were all gobsmacked.

   Where do I begin? This man couldn't possibly be Harry Styles. He had a buzzcut, so you couldn't really tell if his hair was curly our not. He also had a bit of facial hair. And also, this guy looked like he belonged in a gym. He was so buff...words can't describe it.

   But then, I stared at those green eyes. Those green eyes stared back. Then, I saw him smile. There were dimples on his face. Yup, that was Harry alright.

   "Liam, Niall, Zayn, what are you doing here?" I haven't heard his voice in forever.

   "To get you out." I answered. 

   There's a look on Harry's face. He looks scared, like the idea of leaving prison is terrifying.

   "I'm not leaving. This is my home, where I belong." I can't bear to hear him say this. Neither do the rest of the lads.

   "You don't belong here." Liam told him.

   "Yes, I do. What I did to Louis, that's unforgivable. Not only did make Zayn and you guys hurt, I hurt myself. The fans. Anyone who knew and loved Louis. I was responsible for all this mess. No one will forgive me. Like I said, I deserve to die." Tears ran down Harry's face. Me, the lads, the guards, those random ladies, even some of the locked up guys, were crying too.

   "Harry, that was ten years ago. Besides, don't you remember what day it is today?" I looked at Harry. He nodded.

   "Don't you want to get out and see the fans that made our dreams a reality? Your dream wasn't to be in the slammer, was it? It was to be on stage, sing to crowds. Twelve years ago, that was a reality. But it all ended to fast. It won't be the same without Louis, I understand, but it's better than being here. C'mon Haz." Everyone was in tears now. Harry looked at me.

   "Even if I did get out, where would I get the money?" With that, Niall dried his tears, and reached inside his jacket.

   "I always carry my checkbook around. I'm filthy rich now. I can give you the money." I smirked. Haha, Niall's rich. But, how rich?

   "Great. That will be 5 million pounds." The officer said. Niall dropped his checkbook, and Liam gave a little scream. My jaw dropped.

   "I...I don't think I carry that kind of money around with me." Niall told the officer.

   "No one has 5 million pounds in their pocket." I added.

   "We need to get Harry out, though." said Liam.

   "Well, I'll make you lads a deal. If you guys sell out an arena in less than 20 minutes, Harry will be free with no charges. If not, you pay us 40% of all ticket sales and merchandise. Deal?" The second officer stuck his hand out. Man, this guy was a good businessman!

   So is Niall, so he grabbed the guys hand, and shook it.

   "It's a deal." And with that, the first officer opened the cell, and Harry was free.

   Me and the rest of the boys ran for a group hug. When was the last time I hugged all of them? Back then, Louis was with us. It seemed like Harry could sense my worry.

   The officers and ladies had left, and they took all the other locked up guys to lunch, so it was just us four. Like I said, it seemed like Harry could sense something wrong, because he pulled away. He cleared his throat to say something.

   "Guys, I've been dying to tell you this. Please don't be upset," he looked at me, "Especially you, Zayn." Liam and Niall faced me.

   "W-What is it?" I asked him.

   Harry looked down, like he was thinking about how to say it. He shuffled his feet.

   "Well, uh, the thing is," he stopped. He stared at all of us, "Louis...he's...not dead. He's actually alive."

   "WHAT?!?!" yelled Niall.

   "WHAT?!?!" yelled Liam.

   "WHAT?!?!" yelled Zayn. (That's me.)

   "Apperently, Louis' heart did stop beating for a while. I turned his body over to a hospital, and he was brought back to life. He never went to look for you guys, beacause you all thought he was dead." I didn't hear him finish, because the last thing I remeber was the world spinning fast, blackness, and me falling.

Oh, I know, you want to know what happens next, don't you??? The story only gets better from here, so read it, and give me your feedback, it is much appreciated.

xox, Lizzie