Chapter 3

So, who wants to read more story???????

Well, dear people of Wattpad, here comes chapter 3, and things are just heating up!!!

Chapter 3

   No, this sin't One Direction. One Direction is Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. This is only Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Even if we do find Harry, 1D won't be 1D. Anyway, back to the story.

   Liam called Niall, telling him to come quick, he had a surprise. The surprise was me.

   I was shocked to see Niall. He looked so different. Still same height, same blue eyes, and pale skin. He had gotten facial hair. His teeth were straight, no longer with braces. He hadn't dyed his hair blonde in a while, the brown was showing. His baby face, it was gone. He looked more manly. He looked so different. But then, he opened his mouth.

   "Holy fuck, it's Zayn! Jesus Christ, where have you been? I thought you died! So, how you been? Are you gay? Are you bi? Do you miss Louis? Are you hungry? I sure am. I've missed you a whole damn lot, Zayn!" Yup, still same sailor mouth and Irish accent I loved. He asked more and more questions, but I stopped him.

   "Man, you haven't changed, Nialler. Actually, you have. You look older. So, I hear you're a businessmane now. What's up with that?" My turn to be talkative.

   "When we broke up, I realized I had nothing. I had to live a normal life now. So, I decided to finish school, own a couple Nandos, and here I am." Awkward pause.

   "What became of Paul and the others?" I asked.

   "I hear Josh married a model, then he became one. He is a good looking lad." Niall said.

   "Paul is the security guard for that lad, Cody Simpson, and his wife Lizzie what's-her-face. Andy and the rest, no clue." added Liam.

   "Hey, isn't Andy that guy on the morning talkshow, 'Get Up, London'?" I asked the guys.

   "Oh yeah! Hardly recognized him because he got a haircut." Liam said, while staring out into space. Liam and Andy had a...thing in the past, but we don't like to talk about it. Another awkward pause.

   "What do we do about Harry?" asked Niall.

   "I was thinking of going to every prison in London to look for him." Liam answered.

   "Well, how many prisons are there in London?" I asked.

   "According to the yellow pages, seven." Niall replied from looking at the book.

   "Seven prisons? And we're gonna look in all of them?" I exclaimed.

   "No. We're going to look in the prisons closest to our old house." Liam said. This is why he's the smart one.

   "There are only two prisons around there. It'sa 50/50 chance." Niall said, still reading that book.

   "That's it! We're this close to finding Harry!" I yelled.

Chapter 3 is probably the shortest chapter in this entire story. The next chapters will be longer. Just keep on reading, and you'll see if they find Harry or not, the secret is near.