Chapter 2

Guys, this story will be amazing. So if you want to know what happens next, you better read chapter 2, and that is what you are currently reading, so carry on!!!!!

Chapter 2

   The drive from Bradford to London was long and far. I told my family and Megan were I was going. Megan would understand. She was one one of the few Directioners we had after we split up. She was 15 then.

   If Liam did marry Danielle, they would be living in one of the good neighborhoods. I decided to search for them in the phonebook. I flipped to P.

   How many Payne's could there possibly be in London? No, no Liam. No Danielle either. But I did see something else. Max and Danielle Payne. Max Payne, the memories.

   I check the address. Yup, it was a good neighborhood. Liam obviously used the name Max to keep his identity a secret. I'm going to find them, I thought to myself.

   I got there in about 10 minutes. The place was swanky. I walked up to the front door, and rang the bell. After 10 years, I will see my mate, Liam, again.

   The most adorable little boy answered the door. He has Liam's hair, and Dani's skin color. Other than that, he looked just like Liam.

   " 'Ello, to whom am I speaking to?" Well educated, this sure is Liam's child, all right.

   "Zayn. Zayn Malik. Is your dad here? I'm a friend." Some friend I am. I haven't seen him in 10 years.

   "Daddy! Some man named Zayn is at the door! He says he's a friend!" The boy runs down the house looking for him.

   "Are you serious? Zayn?!" I hear running, and right in front of me is Liam.

   Liam doesn't look the least bit different. Same semi curly, semi straight brown hair, same suspisious birthmark, and same fashion sense. He was wearing a button down plaid shirt, and white Chuck Taylors. He does loo a bit older, though.

   "My God, Zayn, I haven't seen you in years! Come in, there is so much to catch up on!" 

   The house is huge on the inside. Danielle gets paid well, because she's a dancer, but what does Liam do for a living?

   The house is neat, which is weird, since children live here. Well, Liam is their dad, so they must be well behaved.

   "Dani! Steph! Come down, we have company!" Liam called from downstairs.

   An older looking Danielle came down the stairs, followed by a girl who was obviously their daughter. The girl looked identical to her mother, but had Liam's skin color.

   "Zayn, I'd like to introduce you to my children. This is my oldest, Stephanie. She's eight years old. And this is my four year old son, Louis. We named him after..." I looked at Louis. I know what Liam meant. Liam and Danielle looked at me, to make sure I was alright.

   "What's even weirder is he was born on December 24th, which is the reason why we named him Louis." added Danielle. That is weird, I think. We all sit down on the couch.

   "So, Liam, what do you do for a living?" I asked him. Sorry, I HAD to know!

   "Besides managing Dani, I am an engineer. I design things like space shuttles and airplanes." I'm impressed. No wonder he lives in this house!

   "I kept my promise, and became an English major. I also have a girlfriend, and proposed to her." I tell them. Liam and Danielle look at me.

   "A girlfriend? But you and Louis. Weren't you..." Danielle asked. Liam gave her a look that said, don't talk about it.

   "I already told Megan everything, and yeah, she was weirded out at first, but she understands." I reassured them. There was an awkward silence.

   "Anyway, you know what day it is, right?" Liam asked. I nodded.

   "That's why I'm here. I want us to reunite." I said. Liam stands up.

   "It won't be the same without Louis or Harry."

   "We can find Harry."

   "He said he didn't want to be found."

   "Who cares? Remember all those 13 and 14 year old girls that went to our concerts, screaming out our names, our faces on their shirts, crying whenever we touched or talked to them? They only experienced that for 2 years, we only experienced that for 2 years. They are all women now. Don't you want them to feel that again, that happiness, that excitement, the smiles on their faces seeing us perform? Just once, for one day. We can find Harry, and yes, it won't be the same without Louis. And now I ask you Liam, where is Niall?" I ran out of breath giving that speech. I thought I saw Dani cry, and Stephanie and Little Louis looked at me like, who the hell is this guy?

   Liam walked to the table across him, opened the drawer, and got a book out. It was an address book. He opened it to "H". So many names then I saw it . Horan.

   "Almost as I got to Wolverhampton 10 years ago, I called him. We called wach other every day. Which reminds me, I haven't called him in days." Wait, WHAT?! Liam and Niall kept in touch?! Without me?! Well, then again, they were kinda going out back then, but still, we were friends. I decided not to say anything about it.

   "So, what happened to Niall?" I asked Liam.

   "He went back to Ireland, went to study to become a businessman, dated Demi, and is now owner of 15 different Nandos in Ireland." Niall became a businessman? And again, Niall had a girlfriend? So his Nandos obsession got him far in life. 

   "So, does he live in Ireland?" I asked Liam. He shook his head no. 

   "He actually lives not too far from here. I can call him to come visit." I'm so excited, I reach to hug Liam.

   "Don't you know what this means? One Direction is getting back together!"

This chapter took a long time to type, and the next chapters will be just as long, maybe more. Please read the rest, and tell me what you think. Follow me on twitter @LuvCodyAndNiall, and read my other fanfics.

READ!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

xox, Lizzie