Epilouge

I promised there would be an epilouge, and I kept my promise. Plus, I saw that people were crying to know more. So here goes, THIS IS REALLY THE END!!!!!!!

Epilouge

"Happy birthday to you!" Everybody clapped and cheered as Louis blew the candles from his birthday cake.

"Oh, thanks everybody!" Louis said, looking at all his friends and family who had come for his 40th birthday.

"Happy birthday honey!" said Zayn, kissing him on the cheek.

10 years have passed since THAT INCIDENT. The time Louis was shot, and was paralyzed. Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Harry took him to the hospital. Louis had nearly died in the carseat, but they made it just in time. Louis was in a bad state, so he was quickly rushed to the ER. The doctor told them Louis was fine, but the impact of the bullet would never let him walk again.

The news was bad for everyone, but mostly for Zayn. When the doctor let the lads visit Louis, Zayn was the first  to run to his room, and apologize. He confessed to him that he had never stop loving him, and promised to love him forever, even though Louis would be forever in a wheelchair.

When Louis was able to leave the hospital, he and Zayn began looking for a house. Liam being the nice guy who believed in justice, called the cops and the cops arrested Megan and everyone in the BPTAT, that was actually an illegal group of evil-doers. They were thrown in prison for the rest of their lives. A few years later, 3 to be exact, Zayn and Louis got married, and adopted twin girls from China, and named the Savannah and Zahavah.

"Here you go Louis." Niall said, handing Louis his gift. Louis received it, and opened it.

"It's just a paper that says 'go outside'." Louis said, opening the box.

"Right. Then go outside." Harry told him. Louis began pushing his chair to the front door. Zayn walked beside him.  Niall opened the door for everyone to see Liam holding prosthetic legs.

"What is this?" asked Zayn, nearly in tears.

"Everybody at this party chipped in to buy these legs for you, Louis, even your daughters." said Harry. Louis and Zayn turned to look at their daughters, who are now 7 years old. They smiled, and nodded.

"They may not be your realy legs, but you'll be able to walk again." Liam added. Louis started to cry.

"Thanks everybody. Thanks so much!" He started to say. Everybody rushed in for a group hug. He began back on everything that has happened these 20 years. It has been hard, but at the end, everything came tigether. His life really has been like a Taylor Swift song, kind of hard to face for a long period of time, but pretty good.

And so, that has been the end to this Zouis Love Story.

Well everybody, this story is know done. I will miss reading every ones comment when I ended on a cliffhanger, laughing at your ridiculous, but funny responses. So long everyone.

xox, Lizzie