Chapter 8

So, who wants to read more!?!?! No need to be upset, here is the next chapter!!!!

Chapter 8

   The flight was fun. All 5 of us were together, just like it was 10 years ago. 

   I sat with Louis, and Harry, Liam, and Niall sat in the row that had 3 seats. I had to talk with Louis.

   "Louis, there's something we have to talk about." Louis looked at me, worried.

   I can't bring myself to tell him. We haven't seen each other in 10 years, and I'm gonna ruin everything. He sensed something was wrong.

   "Zayn, just tell me." He reached for my hand, the same hand that had the name "Megan" tattooed on the wrist. He noticed it. There was a look of confusion and hurt on his face.

   "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I have a girlfriend now. I already proposed to her. We haven't decided on a date yet."

   This next part is hard to forget. Louis, the first I ever truly loved, looked at me. Have you ever seen a sad puppy? That's what he looked like. The smile had left his face, just like the shine from his blue eyes. He looked down at the ground.

   Damn you, Zayn, I thought to myself. Look at what you did to him. Minutes passed. None of us said anything. Finally, Louis spoke up.

   "Well, I'm glad you're happy." He then pulled out airplane earphones, and said nothing. No one said anything for the rest of the flight.

I can guarantee you, this is probably the shortest chapter in this story. Now, let me warn you about something before you go on. In this story, from now on, Taylor Swift music will have special meaning. There will be at least one reference in every chapter.

Now that I've said that, I'm glad to see everyone commenting on it. Thank you!!!!

xox, Lizzie