Chapter 7

Alright, wanna see what happens next? Yes, sorry I just left it with a cliffhanger. But you gotta admit, it made you want to read it. Alright, here it goes!

Chapter 7

   I nearly fell and died. I can’t believe it. The elevator led us to a beautiful room with a view of the mountains, and beautiful, extremely breakable decorations.

   Then, I saw him.

   Louis.

   My heart fell. I can’t believe he’s alive. And his appearance. He looked the same.

   He was wearing normal people clothes. And he had a full head of hair. He did look older, but he was still beautiful.

   His eyes met mine. Those beautiful blue eyes. I saw his face light up. A smile formed on his face. There was a smile on my face too.

   “ZAYN!” Louis screamed, and ran to me, arms wide open. My arms were open too, and next thing I knew, we were in each other’s arms.

   “Louis, I’ve missed you so much!” I told him.

   “Same here. I love you.” Louis said. I didn’t say anything, because after he said that, I kissed him. This kiss was different from any other we’ve had. It was long and meaningful. There was passion. Like in the old days, Niall and Liam went aww. I didn’t hear anything from Harry. Louis pulled away.

   “Guys, it’s so good to see you.” Louis told them. He went to hug Liam and Niall.

   I sensed tension between Harry and Louis. Their hug was so awkward. Louis opened his arms, and Harry leaned in slowly, like it made him sick.

   The hug didn’t last 3 seconds. Hung left us alone; we had catching up to do. Niall was the first to speak.

   “So, if you live with Buddhist monks, why aren’t you one?”

   “I live with them, but I didn’t want to be turned. Plus, I would have to change my name. I like my name.” I do too, I thought, but I didn’t want to say anything.

   “Where do you get your clothes from?” asked Liam.

   “I kept in touch with my family. They are few people who knew the truth. They sent me all my clothes. Those robes made me feel naked.” Typical Louis response, I thought.

   “Guys, we have to go, NOW.” Harry told us, checking his watch.

   “Where we going?” asked Louis. That’s right, he didn’t know.

   “Don’t you know what day it is today?” I asked him. He stood there, thinking. Then, it came to him.

   “We’re having a reunion?” He asked. We all nodded our heads.

   Louis went to grab a satchel, which was full of his stuff.

   “Well then, I guess it’s time to go.”

OK, well, that was chapter 7. Feel free to read, vote, and comment. I really want to hear your feedback, and tweet me or leave a message in my inbox on Twitter and Tumblr.

http://twitter.com/LuvCodyAndNiall

http://horanyforniallandcody.tumblr.com

PS. I love you all!!!

xox, Lizzie