Chapter 15

Haven't updated in a while, but you know what, I'm gonna post the next chapetr, since I bet some of you want to know what happenes next.

Chapter 15

Louis' POV

I ran to the VIP room after sound check. I wanted to be by myself. I needed to get my shit together. Zayn was getting married in two days. It was now or never. He was probably at wardrobe. I walked as fast as i could. On my way, I ran into someone. What a surprise, Zayn.

"Loueh, there you are." Haha, he called me Loueh.

"I've been looking for you, we need to talk." He replied.

"I need to talk to you, too." I told him. I didn't let him say anything, I continued talking.

"Zayn, I love you. Please, you need to listen to me. You will regret marrying Megan, I promise you." He then cut me off.

"See, this is what I wanted to talk about. You need to move on." He looked at me intensly.

"No, you listen to me." I told him. He cut me off again.

"You know what, I'm done," he said. "You are officially uninvited to my wedding." And with that, he left.

This is SO unfair, I thought. He doesn't even want to listen to me. I stood there, thinking. I'm gonna go to that wedding, whether he likes it or not. But I can't think about that now, I had to go to wardrobe.

There were 7 red pants, 11 striped shirts, and 3 different suspenders. I don't even care, I just grabbed one of each, and went to try them on. It was 1:30 pm. In a few hours, it woild be time.

There was a few people outside waiting as I looked out my window. I was women wearing One Direction shirts and holding up posters. One girl was dressed up as a carrot. Oh, the memories.

Next, was hair and make up. That usually takes 2 or 3 hours. I walked into the hair and make up room.

"Oh my god, it's Lou!" I screamed. I ran to hug Lou, or stylist. She didn't look that old. She was still her same beautiful, charming self.

"Hi Louis." I heard a voice say. Who said that? I turned around, and say a 10 or 11 year old girl standing there. I know I know who that is, but I can't quite remember.

"It's me, Lux." She did look like Lou, and a bit like Tom, Lou's husband. Last time I saw Lux, she was still a baby, not even a year old. Now, she's a big girl. 

"Hi, Lux! Look how big you've gotten. Last time I saw you, everyone called you Baby Lux." She ran to me, and hugged me. I heard the door open.

"HARRY!" shouted Lux. She let go of me, and went to hug him.

"Lux! I've missed you!" He told her.

"Boys, it's time to get you done." Lou said.

"Don't you need the rest of the team?" asked Harry.

"Lux is a stylist too. She can help with everything." Lux nodded her head. She motioned us to the chairs.

"I want to do Harry's hair." Lux said. She went straight to work. I was surprised. Lux was holding scissors, and was gutting bits of his hair, even though it was already short.

I sat down, and let Lou do my hair. She brushed it, straightened it. It made me think of the old days. She was done with that and the make up in about 30 minutes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I see what Lou and Lux were trying to do. They were trying to make us look younger. I could've sworn, I was 20 again. Back when I was 20, everything was perfect. I was young, had my friends, and had no problems. I was with Zayn. Nothing was wrong.

I felt like crying. Why did all this have to happen? I want to be forever young, no pun intended. If we could only turn back time. Oh, I see what I did there, no pun intended either. This time, I really did cry.

Lou stood behind me. She patted my back.

"Thank you, Lou." I told her.

"Hey, it's my job." was her response.

"And you're done!" exclaimed Lux. She put down the make up bag she was holding. She let Harry look at himself. I was surprised. Lux really knows what she's doing. Harry looked 18 again. His hair was sort of curly and curly, and was wearing a bit of make up to not make him look as pale. Either way, he looked nice. He couldn't look away from the mirror. He was awestruck, too.

"Wow, Lux, you have a gift. This is beautiful, thank you!" Lux smiled.

"I taught her everything she knows." added Lou.

And with that, Liam, Niall, and Zayn came in. Niall started screaming, Zayn ran to hug them, and Liam stood there, looking at me and Harry.

"You guys look younger! It's like magic! Lou, this is amazing!" Liam told her.

"Thanks, but I only fixed Louis. Lux took care of Harry all by herself." Everyone turned to Lux. She smiled. 

"Lux, this is amazing!" Zayn said, and everyone crowded around Harry. I couldn't help but feel jealous that Zayn was all up on Harry.

Two hours passed. It was 3:30. It was closer until the concert. Everybody was dressed and made up.

We then went to the VIP room, because we were meeting everyone who got VIP tickets. Only about 15 people showed up, because the VIP tickets were a fortune. Nearly 500 pounds, but people were willing to pay that. Everyone who came in were 22-27 year old women. We started talking, chilling, having fun, but no in  a dirty way. Then, one of the girls said, "Hey, we need some music!"  Another girl volunteered to plug her iPod into the sound system. Music started to play. I nearly screamed when I realized it was "You Belong With Me" by Talor Swift. And then I nearly died when the chorus started to play.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you

Been here all along, so why can't you see, you belong with me

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Zayn catch a glimpse of me. I turned to look at him. He turned red, then looked away.

I knew it, Zayn still likes me! But he'll be married in a few days, and there is nothing I can do. Or can I?

What is Louis gonna do?? First off, I wanna say I'm sorry I haven't updates, I just haven't been in the Wattpad spirit. Plus, I met Cher Lloyd on Friday, and I got Photoshop, and been editing like crazy. Well, comment and vote.!!!

xox, Lizzie