Chapter 13

Well, new update!!!! And, if you're a fan of me, I'm gonna spill a HUGE secret. And if you're not a fan of me, you will never know. But, your loss. Oh well, hre's the next chapter.

Chapter 13

Louis' POV

   This party is lame. No, I'm lame. Everyone is talking, dancing, drinking, in Niall's case, eating. Everyone is having fun. Except me.

   I feel really stupid. What I did to Zayn was wrong and uncalled for. I can't face the fact that he's moved on. I still love him. I have to tell him. But I can't.

   He looks like he's having fun. I don't wanna intturpt him. Besides, fright is pulling me down.

   I hear a new song playing. Surprise, surprise, it's Taylor Swift. "The Story Of Us." is playing.

Now we're standing alone in a crowded room, and we're not speaking.

And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me.

   When this is all over, I'm gonna have to thank her.

   I want to tell him, I really do. I still can't. I decide to get a refill of my drink, all this worrying is making me thirsty. On my way, I accidently bump into someone.

   "I am SO sorry." said the girl. I turned to look at her. It was...Megan.

   "I'm Megan. Oh my gosh, you're Louis! Zayn told me about you!" Zayn's been talking about me? I'm nearly blushing.

   "So, is it true you and Zayn are getting..." I asked her.

   "Zayn didn't want to tell anyone, but we're getting married this Sunday." I nearly spat out the drink in my mouth.

   "THIS SUNDAY??" It's Thursday today, and the concert's tomorrow.

   "We've picked this dathe about a year ago. He didn't want anyone to know. But you and the rest of the boys deserve to know. Especially you." There was an evil smile on her face. She said the last part so evilly, almost as if she wanted something bad to happen to me there at the wedding. I decided not to seem to care to much about it. I gave her a look telling her, yeah, you can leave now.

   This Sunday? That's in 3 days. I have to tell him, it's now or never.

Well, I have introduced Megan to you now. When I first came up with Megan, I didn't know which celebrity should play her, since you know about the cast list on Wattpad stories. I looked for celebrities that resembled the way I described her. At first, I was going to use Sasha Pieterse, but I found out she had blue eyes, not green.

So then I found out Hayden Panettiere had green eyes, so I decided to use her. Yeah, I know you probably don't care, but I had nothing else to write. Oh well, just continue reading. You can see the pictures over to the right.

PS, even if you don't like or listen to Cody Simpson, you should buy his new EP, Preview To Paradise, it's AMAZING!!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/preview-to-paradise-ep/id533312973?ign-mpt=uo=4

xox, Lizzie