Chapter 12

Hey giys, I'm back, and it's just getting good!!!!! Here you go, what you've been waiting for!!

Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

   After waht Louis did, things got worse. After the show was over and we got out of the studio, news vans, reporters, and paparazzi swormed us.

   "Zayn, is it true you dated Louis?"

   "Did you have any sexual intercourse with him?"

   "How did you feel when Louis starting molesting you?"

   "Zayn, do you still have feelings for Louis?"

   "OK, everyone, back off!" yelled Paul who was behind us. More people started coming.

   "Harry, did you really try to kill Louis?"

   "Niall, did you have intercourse while with Demi?"

   "Liam, have you been living hardcore?"

   "Get the fuck away!" I yelled. I was surprised at myself. I usually don't scream at the reprters. They seemed surprised too, so they back off.

   We got to Liam's car. Louis was in the passenger seat.

   "There you are, Louis!" exclaimed Niall, and he got in. Harry followed him, and Liam got in the drivers seat. I was the last to get in. Louis kept looking at me.

   "Look at what you did." I told him.

   "I'm sorry." He responded. His face looked puffy and red, as if he's been crying.

   "Will you just please drive?" I asked Liam. He put the keys in the ignition, and he started the car. We drove off.

   We decided to go to Niall's house, because the concert would be tomorrow. The tickets would be sold on our website. In just 5 minutes half the tickets were gone. We could totally sell out anarena in 20 minutes. We actually did it in 11 minutes.

   That means Harry was now officially free, and it was time to celebrate. Niall's house was the biggest, so we decided to throw a big little party. We invited about 300 people. Niall is a professional partier, so he had everything we needed, plates, cups, and of course, food. In about 10 minutes, the place was crowded.

   I'm the DJ, so I started spinnig records. I wasn't surprised that Niall actually had DJ equipment in his house.

   Everyone was in the party mood. Everyone except Louis. He stood there, looking bored.

   I was still sorta mad at him. C'mon, he tried raping me, and on live television. But he really was sorry. I should apologize. But I can't I have to spin the records, and we didn't get another DJ to take my place. Drat.

This chapter was short, and I'm really sorry about it, but the story is getting better. So, will Zayn forgive Louis? And what about Megan? Well, all that will be answered in the next chapter, so just keep reading, commenting, and voting.

xox, Lizzie