Chapter 10

Sorry, guys, I haven't had the time to update, and thing s are just heating up, I've been so busy. But, thanks for waiting, and here you go!!

Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

   We had to promote our revival concert, so the next morning, we drove to the studios of "Get Up, London." Liam, for some odd reason, still had Andy's phone number, and Liam asked him if we could be on. He said yes, and we're there now.

   "Hey, yo, homos!" Andy greeted us. Yup, typical Andy response.

   We all got in for a huge hug session. People we didn't even know got in it too. Andy, apperently, had called the rest of the band and management. He also called security. Which means...

   "PAUL!" Me and the lads yelled. We ran up to him, and nearly pushed him down.

   "We missed you, you piece of rubbish!" said Harry. We all laughed.

   We did the same when we saw Uncle Simon. Yes, One Direction was back.

   "OK, losers, we're about to go live." Andy replied. He went to take his place with the rest of the co-hosts. And like they did in iCarly, the countdown began.

   "In 5...4...3...2"

   "Hello everyone! This is Shelley McDonald."

   "I'm Josh Finkleman."

   "I'm Natasha Moriarti."

   "And I'm Andy Samuels."

   "And it's time to 'Get Up, London!' " yelled everyone in the studio.

   "Well, we have an exciting show coming up." Natasha said.

   "We will be learning to cook with Chef Leo." added John.

   "We'll show you 36 cool things you can do with a paper clip." Shelley also added.

   "Plus, we have a special announcment from...drumroll please." Andy pointed to a guy, and he clicked a button.

   "ONE DIRECTION!" yelled everyone in the studio, like before.

   "So, stick around!" yelled Andy, and cut to commercials.

   The next hour and a half was stupid, but I have to admit, I was impressed by 27 of the 36 cool things to do with a paper clip.

   Finally, it was time.

   "Now, it's the time we've all been waiting for." Natasha said.

   "Time to bring out One Direction!" screamed Shelley. She must've been a 14 year old girl 10 years ago, because when me and the lads came out, she looked like she was going to have a heart attack. 

   I almost wish that she did, because it would've been better than what happened next.

Oh no, what happenes next??? Well, that's for me to type, and you for read. I appreciate everyone's feedback, so comment and vote!!!

xox, Lizzie