Chapter 9

I don't really have anthing to say. So, just read.

Chapter 9

Louis' POV

   I kept those earphones the entire flight, and let me tell you, that flight was long. I guess I should've known that Zayn wasn't going to wait for me.

   First off, he's a freaking hot guy, and he'll fall for any girl. I bet this Megan chick is beautiful. Zayn only dates hot people (duh, he dated me!!).

   Also, he's been thinking I've been dead for 10 years.

   After Zayn spilled the news, I put the airplane earphones on. "Teardrops on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift started to play.

Drew looks at me

I fake a smile so he won't see

That I want, and I need him

Everything that we should be

I bet she's beautiful

That girl he talks about

And she's got everything that I have to live without

   Whoa, spooky. That exact same problem Taylor has is happening to me. Who knew that a grown man could connect with a Taylor Swift song?

   And things didn't get any better. Just as the plane was landing, "Fallin' For You" by Colbie Caillat was playing.

I've been spending all my time just think 'bout you

I don't know what to do

I think I'm fallin' for you.

    We got our bags, and got a taxi. I haven't seen London in forever. It was so beautiful driving through it. THIS is my home, and I missed it.

   We stopped at a house that is unmistakeably Liam's. I knew it because

A. Danielle Peazer was at the doorway

B. There were two kids with her that looked like him and Danielle, and

C. Liam said, "This is my house, and that's my wife and children."

    We got out, Niall payed the driver (I can't believe Niall's rich now), and went inside Liam's freakishly neat house.

   "Louis and Harry, I would like to introduce you to my children. My daughter, Stephanie, and my son, Louis." Liam said.

   Wait, WHAT?! He named his son after me?! I stared back at little Louis. This kid is TOTALLY his son, they look so alike. Danielle spoke up.

   "We named him after you, becuae we thought you were dead. We wanted to remember you."

   "Plus, he was born the same day as you." Liam added.

    Yeah, that's not weird at all, I thought to myself.

   Several hours passed, and we caught up on what happened these 10 years. Liam has a family, Harry was in prison, Niall broke up with Demi Lovato, and is now a millionaire, and Zayn proposed to  his girlfriend, MEGAN.

   I'm not jealous of her, if that's what you're thinking. Well, maybe a little. OK, a lot. But I can't do anything about it. Nothing at all.

Chapter 9 everyone!!!! Please fan me, I want more people to read my Zariana story (Zayn Malik and Ariana Grande) Well, chapter 10 is coming next!!!!