Alice Devil

It's been a slow day at the studio and here you are laying back on your chair figuring out what to do, balancing a pencil on your nose seems to be the only interesting thing in the world right now until a loud bang came from the outside your room. Now filled with curiosity you headed out to find Henry, Bendy and Joey arguing about something while Bendy was hidden between the two men and pushing away the two men to see what Bendy is mad about.

"What the hell is happe- oh god what happened to you, Bendy?"

Now you understand what happened someone might have messed around with Bendy's character sheets; turning him into a angel instead of the devil he is, honestly this isn't the weirdest thing you seen and you seen worse.

"Henry and Joey decided to mess around with my character model and Alice's too!"

That last statement made you freeze; Henry and Joey redraw Alice's model and to be honest you had a weird feeling in your stomach, sadly things seems to be correct when you felt something wrap around your waist then a pair of arms and someone nuzzling your neck. You looked at Bendy looking for a sign if you're danger or Susie surprising you from behind to get a scare from you, but he seem to be annoyed at who ever was behind you and wasn't going to answer you anytime soon until you felt a hand shoot up your shirt and sliding up and down your sides that when you had enough and grabbed their hands, turning to see Alice wearing black and white boots with horns and a tail without her halo.

"ALICE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

She smirked at your blushing face honestly she looked at you like a delicious piece of meat and that look give you enough signs to run and hide, but what you didn't notice was your grip on her hands were loosening. Alice took notice and took advantage of slipping her hands out of your grip, wrapping her arms around your neck and planting kisses all over your cheek and neck giving little nibbles here and there leaving behind black lipstick as if claiming you as her's, you look at Henry and Joey with a pleading look as they were being dragged away by a angry Bendy knowing that they couldn't anything while you try to push Alice away.

"ALICE, PLEASE STOP!!"

"Nope.~"

"ALICE COME ON!!"

"Not happening, honey.~"

"PLEASE?!"

"Sorry, not happening.~"

This went on for the whole day you had to carry her around the place and making sure she didn't do anything lewd to you, but in truth you kind of liked it without the lewd acts she tried to do while you worked on something because right now you were just doodling things in your book while Alice fidgeted with a paperclip bored out of her mind until she looked at you busy drawing then decided to do something. She silently removed her boots and tip toed behind you ever so quiet making sure to stop when your head went up then continued drawing; there was two options she could do, 1.) surprise you or 2.) continuing to seduce you. When she finally came to you wrapping her arms around your neck kissing between your should and neck until a moan come out of you, you quickly slapped your mouth shut hoping she didn't hear it sadly when you turned to look at her, she had hearts in her eyes and her tail wagging.

"A-Alice?"

"....."

"Hello?"

You waved a hand in front of her.

"Alice come on, you're scaring me here?"

"....."

You continue waving your hand until she suddenly jumped onto your lap wrapping your arms around her waist causing the chair to fall backward onto the ground and biting at your neck causing you to moan more until Sammy slammed the door open staring at both of you as awkward silent fell as he slowly closed the door, blushing at what just happened with your brother.

"Now where were we, my little sheep?~"

She licked her lips while staring into your eyes.