Love Triangle

Today is your wedding day you were so happy that you almost ruined your / and almost causing your wife to have a heart attack, but she was glad afterwards. During dinner you couldn't take your attention away from her but you can't help it she was stunning in her white flowing as she smiled and laugh, you and have been together for 5 years and you both of decided to get married. Both of you couldn't be as happy as ever if it weren't for her older sister Alice introducing you both at the celebration of the show's success.

" Alright, alright. That's what I'm talkin' about! Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor, Alice Campbell!"

Alice aroused from her seat and raised her glass towards you and Susie.

"A toast to the groom/bride!
To the bride!

"From your sister, who is always by your side."

Everyone cheered and repeated the words after her.

"To your union,"

"To the revolution!"

"May your always.... be satisfied."

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days.
I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise.
I remember that dreamlike candlelight like a dream that you can't quite place,
but Alexander, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face.

Alice towards you and Susie as you held hands then sharing a kiss, then she sudden had a flashback of when she met you.

Flashback

It was during the summer when the show first aired and was a success you were with Henry and Sammy drinking, chatting and acting fools around everyone else as if you were drunk then Susie and her came to the party while she trying to keep out of the attention and praise for her work, Alice saw you across the room. You noticed her glance and walked towards.

"Hello Alice."

I have never been the same, Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame,
And when you said "Hi," I forgot my dang name, set my heart aflame, ev'ry part aflame,

You held out your hand towards as a way of purmission for a dance, she grabbed your hand as you guide to the center of the room.

This is not a game...

You twirled her and guided her every direction that was fun for you and the actress as the music played in the background, but you found something else in her eyes tonight.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied."
"I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself."
"You're like me. I'm never satisfied."
"Is that right?"
"I have never been satisfied."
"My name is Alice Campbell."
"(Y/N) (L/N)."
"Where's your fam'ly from?"
"Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done but just you wait, just you wait..."

Afterwards you and Alice walked outside to chat until you were called by your friends, Alice fell hard for you in the second she met you; you were charming, fun, wity and down right beautiful/handsome in always in one that you were some kind of alien to this world to her that she couldn't believe that were real to begin with.
She wanted to be with you.

"So so so— so this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level!
What the hell is the catch? It's the feeling of freedom, of seein' the light,
it's Ben Franklin with a key and a kite! You see it, right? The conversation lasted two minutes,
maybe three minutes, ev'rything we said in total agreement, it's a dream and it's a bit of a dance,
a bit of a posture, it's a bit of a stance. He's a bit of a flirt, but I'm 'a give it a chance.
I asked about his fam'ly, did you see his answer? His hands started fidgeting, he looked askance?
He's penniless, he's flying by the seat of his pants.
Handsome, boy, does he know it! Peach fuzz, and he can't even grow it!
I wanna take him far away from this place, then I turn and see my sister's face and she is..."