NO US!!

Time for angst

Sat against the window with your arms covering your head as the lights flicker constantly, your prison was nothing with windows, wooden floor with no way out. Not a door insight or anyone to save you.

She put you in here. 
She kidnapped you.
Hurt you.
And broke you down into a sobbing mess in this prison of her's.
She wasn't an angel any more than she was years ago nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing so to say; corrupted, two-faced and a eccentric it's her best and worst quality.
Everything hurts your knuckles bleed, your nails are chipped and broken and your arms covered in cuts - the floor covered with broken pieces of wood some covered in your blood, the windows are scratched and barely broken.
Why is she keeping you in here?
What makes you so special to be in here?
The sound of heels against the floor came towards the cage with the said 'angel' in all her glory her face plastered in disappoint.

"What were you doing?"

Shaking from her voice as you stuttered.

"I... I tried.... I-I really tried to."

The word was caught in your throat.

"To what?"

Turning around to face her as she walked closer to your cage.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!"

Standing up shakily to fully face her having enough of this imprisonment.

"I don't know what you what from me..."

"You were trying to escape..."

Looking up at her with confession.

"That's what I want you to say."

Tears slide down your face, she wanted you to say that for what? For her consent? Her fears? Her control over you now.

"Do I owe you now? Do I get to show how worthy I am of your sacrifices now? LIVE IN THIS CAGE FOR YOU AND NOT BREATHE FOR YOU!.... You stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I have ever told."

You've done everything in your work to make her happy from the beginning until the end. But when everything went to shit she thought it was her right to cage you, while everyone ran.

"And you tell me who wouldn't run."

She stood with anger boiling in her eyes.

"You wanna know who wouldn't run? Some one capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being with me."

"If you were someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of not SUFFOCATING ME!"

"I wasn't suffocating you I was trying to show yo-"

"You were trying to CAGE ME!"

"I was trying to save US!"

You punched the glass startling Alice as your tears falls to the floor.

"THERE IS NO US! THERE IS NO THIS, THERE IS NO FUTURE!... not anymore."

Sinking down onto your knees as Alice exited the room leaving you whimpering on the floor of the old studio

Ey, it's your boy! With a new story and tattoo

Anyways the story is based a audio on Youtube called 'There is No Us'