Dia de los Muertos

In this story you are Xibalba and Alice as La Muerte, nobody can see you unless it is necessary.  

Stretching out your dark gray wings as you watch over the people in graveyard on top of the Church as people decorate grave stones with flowers, candles and photos of decease relatives as children run around playing or praying next to graves. As you watch over spotting  a man drinking wine by his decease wife, chuckling you flew behind slowly reaching out towards until your hands were inches away from his shoulders - someone swatted your hand away from him.  Looking over to the culprit who frowned at you with disappointment, the immortal goddess of Benevolence and Purity, Queen of the land of Remembered and your separated wife. Summoning your doubled ended snake cane while smirking at your lively ex lover that was hidden  under your ram mask, walking away from her as she followed.

"Now, my dear Muerte it's been too long since we've seen each."

"I beg a differ."

Pasting by a lovely family kneeling in front  of a grave - blowing out the candles but Muerte relight them, sighing then flew back to the top of the Church with the red and yellow goddess.

"Honestly, my dear you have no ideal what it's like in the land of the Forgotten. Why must I live in a dark and lifeless land while you have fun  and have festivals?"

"Well, my sweet ram Xibalba..."

She lightly ran her fingers down your cheek as you melted into her feather touch, then ran her fingers through your (hair length) hair when you were smacked across your face.

"It's because you cheated on the wager!"

You were about say something until...

"You were not the woman/man I fell in love with."

Shutting your mouth and looking down at the ground with guilt, glancing over to three kids as two of them playful fought over the one sitting on tomb stone.

"Ah, young love my dear..."

She went by your side as they fought over the seemingly bored child on the tomb, Muerte sighed  and place her head on your shoulder.

"What happened to us, (Y/N)?" 

"... I don't know, Alice."

You remember the way you use to look at with fondness and love when you first met, the way she'd held your hand and pulled you along through the mortal's world, and the way you use to held each other in bed... Then suddenly fell out with each other. Letting your cane slither away down to the ground as you wrapped an arm around her waist, then you had an ideal.

"How about  a wager for old time's sake?" 

She stepped away from you with an angry expression.

"Oh, please what makes you think I'll do another wager with you, again?"

"Because there'll be cheating this time..."

Holding your hand out towards her.

"What's the deal?"

"That you won't kiss me."

She grabbed your hand and shook it then took of her huge red hat as she took off your ram mask - she placed her hand on your white painted cheek, holding her hand and giving her a tender kiss on her palm.

"Oh (Y/N), you still wear the sugar skull I painted on you for thousands of years."

"As well as you, my sugar cane."

Tenderly kissing her as she wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling her close by her waist. Breaking the kiss for air and placed your forehead on hers, until a sudden cough from behind you startled you both - the Candlemaker aka Dani stood there awkwardly with his book floating by him.

"I'm just going to go, bye."