Remember that time...

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

(Y/N) ran out outside as soon as they heard something crash into the fences in the front yard and seeing their truck in the fence with their girlfriend Alice panicking, she rushed over to them apologizing to them over and over.

I though you'd kill me

They sighed and hugged her tightly.

"I'm just glad you're okay."

But you didn't.
Remember that day I spilled water all over your bed?

Alice came into their shared room holding a glass of water for (Y/N) as they read a book, but her foot got caught by the carpet causing her to toss the glass onto the bed.

I thought you'd yell at me.

(Y/N) help Alice get up then removed the sheets and placed it into the dryer and placed new sheets on.

But you didn't.
Remember that day I dragged you to the beach and it really was raining as you said it would?

Alice and (Y/N) ran in hand on the beach as it rain finding cover from a outdoors restaurant.

I thought you'd say, "I told you so."

(Y/N) handed her a dry towel smiling warmly at her.

But you didn't
Remember that day I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous,
and you really did get jealous?

(Y/N) sat at a bench in the park as Alice giggles and flirts with two men trying to make (Y/N) jealous, but when they left the park they wouldn't talk to her.

I thought you'd leave me

As Alice makes dinner (Y/N) wraps their arms around her waist then kissed her neck.

"Don't ever do that."

But you didn't.
Remember that day I forgot to tell that dance was formal wear,
and you ended up wearing jeans?

They stood next to Alice who's in a blue formal dress while they wore causal clothes at a school reunion, the female looks down in disappoint at herself.

I thought you'd abandon me

"My lady."

(Y/N) held her hand as they made their way to the dance floor.

But you didn't.
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do
But you put up with me.

(Y/N) carried Alice down the aisle as their families cheers at the newly weds.

loved me,

Alice giggles as her lover kiss her swollen stomach.

protected me,

She watches (Y/N) smile and talk to their newborn in her arms as they held her close.

There were lots and lots of things I wanted to make up to you,
when you return home,

"I'll be fine honey."

(Y/N) said as they held a suitcase in their hand leaving for the train as their wife and daughter stood at the doorway.

"I promise to come home safe."

Kissing their wife on the cheek then their child Lilith as they walked away to the cab and waved goodbye as they watch (Y/N)'s cab drive down the street, Alice and Lilith waited for them everyday sat on the swing bench in the frontyard.

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting.....

Lilith sat next her elderly mother in the living room watching the News as they showed a large group of people placing flowers, candles and balloon on a memorial plaques as some sobs while others stood in silents.

"Today, marks the thirtieth year of the horrible train crash that took forty lives and a beloved man and husband/wife (Y/N) (L/N) Campbell."

But you didn't...