Un Deux Trois Quatre

Message from Sammy 
Your daughter has been shot.

You felt your heart stop rereading the same message over and over again until you dashed out from your office and into your car, hitting the gas as you drove through the streets to the hospital - praying that you get there on time before it's too late. Dashing through the door of the hospital towards the nurse behind the desk asking for your baby girl. 
Room 143 is where she is.
Upon your arrival towards her room you see a doctor waiting for you with somber look on his face.

"Where's my daughter?"

"Mr. (L/N) come in, they brought her in a half an hour ago she lost a lot of blood on the way over."

"Is she alive?"

"Yes, but you have to understand - the bullet entered just above her hip and lodged in her right arm."

"Can I see her, please?"

"I'm doing everything I can but the wound was already infected when she arrived,"

Opening the door to see your brother next your daughter who's hooked up to machines keeping her alive... for now.

"Lilith."

She opened her eyes weakly and looked at you.

"Pa/Ma!"

Sammy looked at you with remorse he explained that someone challenged her to a duel, running over to your baby girl - holding her hand as you tear up.

"I did exactly as you said, Pa/Ma. I held my head up high."

"I know, I know, shh. I know you did everything just right."

  Alice always said that she had your cockiness and had always gotten in trouble with her attitude, guess it caught up to her now.

"Even before we got to ten I was aiming for the sky... I was aiming for the sky."

"I know, save your strength and stay alive!"

The door slammed opened to reveal your wife, she screamed seeing her daughter near to death.

"Alice!"

She frantically run over to her daughter as she held her face, she looked over to you with a mix of anger/sadness.

"Is she breathing, is she going to survive this? Who did this (Y/N), did you know?"

Lilith weakly held her mother's hand.

"Mom, I'm so sorry for forgetting what you taught me"

"My girl."

"We played piano." 

"I taught you piano."

"You would put your hands on mine."

"You changed the melody every time."

"I would always change the line."

"Shh, I know, I know..."

"I would always change the line."

  Your grip on her hand loosen as you listen to your wife and daughter as the heart monitor slowly beats.

"Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf."

"Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf..."

 She said weakly as you got up but still held onto her hand.

"Good."

"Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf."

"Un-deux-tro....."

Her hand slips from your hand as she went limb in her mother's hand as the haunting sound of her heart stopped.

"Sept-huit-neuf.... Sept-huit..."

Alice slightly shook Lilith hoping to wake up her, to keep going, to stay alive but nothing - she screamed out as she embraced her daughter in her arms. Sammy went out of the room as you pulled Alice away from her as she cried and screamed out for the whole building to hear.

Batim Alice Angel x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara