West

You are a witch and you have a axe guitar instead the stereotype witch broom and wearing the same clothes as the guy ontop.

Run.

That's all was you could could of right now, holding onto Alice as she clutches her white dress as guards were right on your tails. You didn't mean any harm to anyone, your anger clouded your mind as always when they executed your best friend on a wooden cross like a scarecrow as they pecked at him and using dark magic to protect him or at least tried to. You just a student in Oz learning to use magic properly and safely but drama came into your life; first Alice, then (B/N) then finally your professor. Taking a sharp turn towards the clock tower where you left your guitar hoping it was still there, green aura surround your forearm as the doors opened on your command - flinging her inside as you checked if there were guards before shutting the door and sticking a broom in the handles, you were shaking as Alice glared at you with anger.

"(Y/N) - why couldn't you have just stay clam for once, instead of flying off the handle!"

Turning your attention away from the door as you walked the stair as Alice followed behind as she shouted at you.

"I hope you're happy!
I hope you're happy now!"

Making it to the top of the tower as gears twist and turns, but not drowning out Alice's rents.

"I hope you're happy how you hurt your cause forever
I hope you think you're clever!"

Snapping your attention towards her as you walked towards her.

"I hope you're happy!
I hope you're happy, too!
I hope you're proud how you would grovel in submission!
To feed your own ambition!"

Tears ran down both of your faces as you yelled at each other.

"Somehow I can't imagine how
I hope you're happy right now!"

Turning away from her as you look the window into the night sky, Alice feeling guilty as she walked behind and placed a hand on your.

"(Y/N), listen to me. Just say you're sorry."

Try to insure you, but in this situation - it's not going to be easy just stepping out and apologizing.

"You can still be with the wizard
What you've worked and waited for
You can have all you ever wanted."

Pushing her hand away as you stepped onto the windowsill looking down at the people below.

"I know..."

The people you once knew and got along with, now see you as a villain.

"But I don't want it - No
I can't want it."

Turning around to looked at her with a glint in your eyes, she looked at you with curiosity - you fell backwards.
Your guitar came out of no where flying past her as it flew out the window.

"Something has changed within me
Something is not the same.
I'm through with playing with by the rules
Of someone else's game.
Too late for second-guessing.
Too late to go back to sleep."

Floating up as you stood on your axe as she stared in amazement, the people below stared you with fear and anger.

"It'a time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!
It's time to try defying gravity.
I think I'll try defying gravity.
And you can't pull me down!"

You sped around the tower towards the top with Alice following you up the stairs, yelling at you.

"Can't I make you understand?
You're having delusions of grandeur!"