Succubus

Warning this story contains sexual contents

You are a guardian angel sent out to kill a troublesome succubus that's been causing trouble in a small village, here you wondering the forest looking for the she devil with a sword in hand you were going to make sure that she was sent back to hell, permanently. A white orb followed you along your side, this orb is a soul guide; every angel is signed to one for a pre specific reason - for example helping you find the succubus.

"Over there."

It said in its ghostly tone leading you towards a opening with a flower field and a cabin. You walked over the flowers towards the cabin, only to be caught by your foot as you ascended up by a rope . You dangled helpless with your sword out of reach and your guide was somewhere else, the blood was rushing very quick to your face making you feel in and out of your conscious but before blacking out the door of the cabin door opened.

At night

You awoke in a bed with hands cuffed to the head board, your sword by the door across from the bed and you're pretty sure that you don't have your clothes on because you're covered by a blanket. You try to struggle into breaking the board or cuffs in the processes but to avail it won't break, this went for several minutes until you give up then the door opened by someone.

"My my my.~"

You turned your attention to the person at the door only to find your target wearing a black robe wearing no bra and only panties, you blushed and turned your head away.

'FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED!'

The bed weighed down as the she devil probed herself on top of you showing off her beast to you, she cupped your chin with her right hand as her thumb rested on your lip.

"What's an angel like you doing here?~"

She purred at you with love and lust.

"To banish you, succubus!"

She giggled as she went to the crook of your neck giving you kisses and nibbling, you blushed a hundred times more if that was possible. You heard the wooden headboard cracking as you tugged on the cuffs as the demon was busy kissing your neck, then you felt her hand slip down your stomach. You moaned when her fingers met your sex, she soaked up the heavenly sound as she messed around with you.

She wanted more of you.

She broke away from your neck and giving you kiss before she went down on you.

"Oh by the way honey, my name is Alice because you'll be screaming all night."

Lemon part

(You can skip this part if you are uncomfortable)

She kissed and nibbled on your thighs teasing you, leaving black lipstick trail before reaching your clit just inches away from pleasure. She smirked at you as you were quivering and blushing at the attention she given you, Alice then kissed you while you tugged harder on the cuffs almost breaking it. She liked your bottom lip for entrance but you denied her which upset her, she slipped her hand down your clit pressing a finger between your bottom lips causing you to moan giving Alice the opportunity to slip her tongue in. You moaned into the kiss as her finger messed with your clit, satisfying Alice so much she pressed another finger then slipping her fingers into you as you shivered in pleasure. She thrust her fingers in and out of you at a fast pace you're moans increasing.

"You like that don't you, darling?"

She smirked at you with a devilish grin that almost sent you over the edge as she fingered you, then as you were about to climax she pulled away.

"H-Hey what's the big ideal?"

"Hold on a minute darling I have to go get something."

You waited for three minutes while she was gets the item, you tugged the cuffs once more testing how much longer it can hold before breaking and It looked if you tugged again it should break. Then you heard steps coming towards the door as Alice emerges from the doorway with a key and strap on. She giggled at the sudden shock of the strap on as she walked over to you as her hips swing then unlocking your cuffs you sat up before attacking your breasts with kisses and bites, you moaned as you tangled your hands in her hair falling back onto the bed as she strapped on the toy.

"Oh my, aren't you eager.~"

You mumbled something.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear."

"I want *mumbles*"

"Could you speak a little more I can't hear you when you mumble like that."

"*more mumbling*"

"Just tell what it is you want.~"

She stared at you with lust and content sending you over the edge.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!"

"Hm I love it when they beg."

She then wrapped your legs around her hips positioning the missionary holding the toy at your entrance, she looked at you for approval you nodded for the awaited pleasure. You felt the tip enter stretching you as you teared up at the pain then you felt Alice hug you as she whispered soothing words until the pain faded into pleasure.

"Alice, please move."

She moved at a slow pace and as time went on her pace quickened hitting your g-spot over and over again, begging for her to keep going faster and harder.

"You like that don't you?"

"F-Fuck, Alice!"

"Louder!"

"Alice!!"

"LOUDER!"

"ALICE!!!"

You climaxed as she thrusts slowly riding out your orgasm pulling out the toy.

End of lemon.

"My darling didn't know angels were squirters."

You looked at the mess you made on the sheet and between your thighs, you blushed out of embarrassment hiding your face behind your forearm as Alice pulled the cover over you and her as she snuggled into your chest during your absent minding you realized that Alice didn't any pleasure.

"Wait Alice what about you?"

"It's alright I had my fill."

"Oh, okay."

"And I think I'll keep you, my little songbird."

Just before you fell asleep Alice kissed you once more.

"Love you.~"

"Love you, too."

You were stunned at what you said but you didn't care because you had a smoking hot devil as you felt horns growing out of your head.