What happened to you...?

It's been years since we've been trapped in the studio, thirty years of rotten in the studio and twenty years of insanity. You've become a insane psychopath worshiper of the black and white characters of Silly Vision - you were the same as Sammy inky black skin and a mask hiding your face, but unlike him you were more quiet about the lords. The mask you wore was plain with the left eye broken and cracked showing your lifeless (E/C) eye showing, the clothes you made was similar to a white Japanesekimono with the left arm sleeve removed (if you're female you're wearing white binding around your chest) as ink stained the edges of the sleeves and pants.
You were much more different than Sammy's sacrifices and worshiping beyond the norm of Bendy, you follow orders Alice give the ones - you will do everything she ordered you to do.
When joey sent the message to Henry to start the machine Alice run to find you somewhere within the music studio, running into the recording area she found you standing up at the projector screen.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes, my lady?"

Alice looked at you somberly remembering who you were before this whole thing happened; the bright and colorful (Y/N) now replaced with a emotionless stare and meaningless words when you spoken but when she's around you worship her as a god beyond everyone else. She hated what you've become she would give anything to bring back the old days, but at the moment she needed help to save Henry from Bendy.

"I need you to protect Henry from Bendy and the others, please do what you must."

Kneeling down to her before heading to the first floor of the building where Henry wondered around the studio looking for the items as you boarded up the room where the ink machine is but to no avail Henry was now stuck, you've fought Sammy while the said man was looking for a way out.

"Are you betraying the lord's words?"

"No, brother Alice has commanded me to stop you and Bendy from your wants to hurt Henry."

"LIAR!! BENDY IS THE TRUE LORD AND I WILL HAVE HIM NOTICE ME WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THE SHEEP!!"

He bashed your head against the wall knocking you unconscious after waking up in the recording area with Alice tending your wounds with your mask by your side, shame overcome you as kneel down to her.

"I'm sorry my lady I've had failed you."

"You've have not failed me (Y/N) there is still a lot of work to do in order to keep Henry safe."

"Thank you."

She placed her hand on your bare shoulder.

"And I'll be helping you with this task."

"....Yes, my lord."

Placing your mask back on as you both left the area to find Henry.