Matching (Draft)

I ran out of the studio towards the car but finding my driver no where I frequently searched around the area until my eyes fell on a bike used for a scene, saying sorry and taking the bike from the studio to the Bellevue Hospital past cars, pedestrian and everything that's on the street - my lungs burn as I rode the bike through traffic towards the hospital as I turn corners and avoiding people as best as I can until I see the Hospital in my sights, hopping off the bike and bashed into the building towards the main desk I huffed to catch my breath.

"Where's (Y/N) (L/N)?"

The nurse behind the desk stood up.

"Right this way, Ms.Angel."

I followed the nurse behind passing by rooms, doctors and other patients until we got to room 143 I heard the faint sounds of a heart monitor on the other side I felt my heart drop - the nurse opened the door revealing Danny crossed arm standing over the person in the bed, he turned around to me.

"You made it..." 

He walked over to me and placed his hand my her shoulder.

"He is...?"

"They said that he broke two of his ribs, both of his arm are broken, left kneecap shattered, his right lung punctured but he's in stable condition right now."

I cupped my face as I felt my eyes water breaking down onto my knees.

"Hey, I'm back from the bathroom."

Hey everyone sorry for being gone for so long theirs been alot of things going in my life, three of my family memebers are pregnant two of them giving birth at anytime and the other already giving birth. Finding a job isn't as easy but hopefully I can find one that'll help pay rent, but I'm hoping that all of you are having a good week.