Susie...?

Warning: profanity

"Damn it."

You were some how separated from Henry and Boris from a pack of searchers while the tall lanky demon was on your tail, now you were in some kind of toy section in the building - gripping the pipe in your hands as you look around huge room. There's was nothing more than just huge plush dolls of Bendy and Boris, a waterfall filled with ink instead, a 'Little Miracles' section and a dusty old couch. Going up the steps that lead you a toy shop behind the waterfall or inkfall, just more plush dolls but there was a door back one of the rotating racks - slipping in between the the shelf and the half (Like what Henry should have done.) to a door, opening it to a Alice Angel themed room with a cutout and dolls on one side of the walls. A bunch of barrels in front of a garage when it opened suddenly as if someone was expecting you.

"Might as well."

Walking through the steam fulled halls until a elevator was in sight, pressing a random number to whatever floor it'll lead you to - leaning back on the elevator wall as the doors close then escalated down. Four minutes in until it stopped between eleven and K floor. Pressing the buttons as if it's going to work for while until the lights started to flicker, you handle the pipe tightly until it turned white - a woman in black appeared as the lights flickers coming closer to you; an arm length away, then twelve inches then right in your face. The sudden in packed of the elevator caused you stumble a bit, then you look around for the woman when the bell rang signaling you arrived on a floor.
Walking up the stairs towards the theater-like entrance were you met with gears turn and steam blowing from the walls then screaming - running towards the source down to a window showing case a monster tied down on a table tortured by electricity, the door where you came from closed shut as the window slammed closed as the heat of the steam filled the room. Clicking of high heels surrounded you as steam filled the room making it hard to see what or who's with you.

"It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)."

A feminine voice whispered behind you, swinging at her but she disappeared into the steam. Laughter filled the room as sweat dripped down your face eventually you fell backwards onto the wall - the heat in the room was too hard to see through and the way out was closed. Running towards the closed metal doors as you tried to pry it open with your hands it only cracked a bit letting little cool air to come in, sticking the pipe in the crack then pulling it to the left as it slowly opened until it big enough to slip through you rushed out the door then laid down on your back trying to cool down.

"Hm. Didn't expect you to escape that easily..."

Sitting up right and turned to the bottom of the stairs stood a woman in black with a white bow with a halo and horns, walking down to face her.

I would react badly
To the slightest hint of hesitance
He'd bend awkwardly to suit my mood
No word from his defense

"Susie?"

Reaching out to her but she grabbed your wrist and threw you across the room, crashing into the wooden railings of the stairs and barrels - she stalked towards you with anger and content in her eyes. Running back to the elevator with her on your tail, she threw something you causing you to fall over face first onto the ground - Susie walked over to you grabbing by the back of your shirt throwing you again landing at the bottom of the stairs. Crawling away as best you could as she slowly walked the steps turning around to look at her to find her crying.

"You left all of us behind. YOU LEFT ME BEHIND, (Y/N)!"

"I'm sorry, Su-"

"I'M ALICE ANGEL!"

You scrambled onto your feet then rush over to your pipe that was still in slightly opened doors, but something caught your foot.

I'd cry knowing how my tears
Felt like acid burning through his skin
Pushed every little button
But the right one that would let me in

Trying to kick off whatever has your foot as she stalks closer, fear rising in you.

Now he's afraid of me
He's afraid of me

Kicking it one time more when it finally let go rushing up the stairs, reaching out to the pipe then the doors slammed close as it smashes your only defense - trying to pull it out when you're suddenly pulled down on the ground as 'Alice' straddles your hips then grabs your throat.

"You fucking bastard! You think you just come back!"

You grabbed her wrist to try but she wouldn't let go then you tried to push her away, trying to say something as your vision starts to blurs - the fire in her eyes burned through your eyes even through her tears as her grip on your throat tightens.

It took me by surprise
The hatred in his eyes
I've pushed this man as far as he could go

"Su- susi-"

"Shut the fuck up and die you piece of shit!"

"Susie...."

Letting go of her wrist then handle her face to look her with a smile on your face.

But he lacked the words to let me know

Her grip on your throat never cease as she cries tears falling on your face, your smile never left.

"Susie... Alice... who ever.. you are..."

Black spot in your vision starts to appear as you take your last breaths.

"I... love you..."

The force on your neck lessens, but was still blocked air enter your lungs - taking your last breath.

"I'm.... sorry."

He acted out, now I can see it is my fault

Alice gets up then carried your body back through the metal doors to a room hidden behind one of the machines, a wooden room with a table in the center - laying you down on the wooden furniture then folded your hands on your chest and a cross, then covered your eyes with a white cloth and kissed your forehead before leaving the room.