The Beast

The Picture shown is you, if you are a female you are wearing bandages on your chest you don't get the metal arm until later. The other two you(s?) will be the shoulder angel and devil with different haircolor and acts like the shoulder angel and devil named Jamie (Angel) and Tracy (Devil).

You've wonder the land of Foloi Oak in Greece - your mother was the guardian of this place, she told not to leave the forest the people will harm those who are different. She was right. In your youth, you went outside and found a campsite not to far from there; the plan of making friends with that was a mistake instead of the friendly hello - you were greeted with a beating of sticks and kicks then the intense feeling of your right arm. Jamie and Tracy granted towards your attackers until the roaring of your mother came, shredding the campers - hearing them yell and beg for mercy as you crowded under one of the broken tents. Soon after your mother held you close as you clutch your arm, she took you to Anastasia the medical centaur of Foloi Oak. Your arm was amputated thanks to the serve injury that the humans caused - you had a deep distrust for all of them. When your mother retired as guardian the position was given to you, doing the daily routine of checking every part of the forest for any humans, make sure everyone was within the area and checking everyone in there homes.

In your cave you slept in your make shift bed of hay and leaves while Jamie talked in their sleep and Tracy read a scroll from the side of your bed, every Cerberus are born with their subconscious behind them acting like a guidance. Jamie and Tracy are something else; Jamie acts childish, kind and absent minded while Tracy is devious, mature and salty at times but there good at heart for most of the times. While Tracy was reading the scroll they heard rustling in a near by bush outside of the cave as they tried to wake you up, staying focus on the intruder.

"Five more minutes...."

"(Y/N) wake up."

"Nooo..."

"(Y/N)!"

Tracy smacked you upside your head.

"WHAT?!"

Tracy pointed to the near by rustling bush, standing up with Jamie still asleep as they leaned on Tracy as they tried to push them off. Grabbing your spear as you stalk in the shadows of the trees watching the human - she's female with black hair wearing a blue scarf with a long sleeved white shirt, a brown bag hanging on one shoulder, gray pants and brown boots () as she wrote down things in a black book with golden edges and a halo with the number 1. She also seemed to be taking to her herself, humans were already strange enough but this is just bizarre.

"Who's that beauty?~"

Jamie suddenly awake leaning on your shoulder in a flirty manner combing their (Different H/C) hair back, they had a tendency of hitting on everyone they see. Smacking them upside the head as you stalked towards her silently as her back was turned to you - your knuckles turned white as you gripped the spear in you only good arm. As you were just about to tap her in her back.

"Hi.~"

"Huh?"

Jamie's big mouth had to get in the way causing the female to face you, silences fell between you both until she taken in a sharp gasps.

"OH MY GOD!"

She screamed.

"Are you centaur? Or a Cerberus? Or both? Why do you two other people behind? Are you conjoined triplets?! That's so cool!"

She spewed out many questions that was hard to keep after questions, after questions - she touched your paws then your tail, then pulled your face towards hers and touched your amputated arm. This was odd to you most humans who seen you either run away and fought against you in fear but here's one who was fascinated of you, she was studying you and asking things about you. Trying your best answer her questions until night fall, she departed from the forest as you headed to your cave hoping she wouldn't come back.... faith had other plans for you.

"Hey, Cerberus!"

During your daily patrol around the forest she ran into you once again asking questions about you and other things, after awhile she was slowing down beside you as she adjust her shoes. Sighing as you picked her up and placed her on your back as Jamie flirts and Tracy answers her questions, bring her to different places and other creatures of the forest - you somewhat starting to like her but there were times where you disliked her how she squeals, rumbles on something and wakes you up. At the moment you were sleeping when you felt someone shake you, waking you see Alice in her night tire at the foot of your bed.

"Stop waking me up in the middle of the night."

"Sorry, but is it okay if I sleep here tonight? Some guys at my campsite were creeping me out and I didn't feel safe in my tent..."

Laying back down as you gestured to her to lay down, Alice layed down right next to you; wrapping your good arm around protectively. She was something else - she's sweet, smart and kind a friend who you always want be around with. She told that she's having a friend to the forest today, jealousy and fear raised in you when she mentioned this person - Tracy and Jamie had to put all efforts to calm you down. When her friend Boris arrived he had a bunch of tools and gears in his arms as he made his way over to you and Alice, he had discussed something about a new right arm.

3 weeks later

Testing your new robotic arm for the last time; it glitches out the first, then it smacked Alice in the face. The second time the fingers twisted and the whole arm span around, the third time it hit you, Tracy and Jamie the guts. It finally responses normally with every action from a wire that was attached inside your arm - Tracy and Jamie were happy for the new arm as they complemented you. Turning to Alice as she smiled at you, standing in front of her then you scooped her into your arms giving her a bear hug - also most crushing her back if it weren't for Tracy and Jamie. Since then, you helped Alice around the forest with her journal giving her information about herbs, creatures and areas that are either dangerous or safe - you both were the best of friends.