Dependence Bonus

The next morning was exhausting from your week of horror from that hellhole Bendy, Alice and Boris slept in the living on the (don't worry it has a bed. If you don't know what I'm talking about click the link.), giving them spare clothes, blankets and pillows. Looking over at your nightstand where folded pieces of paper lays - you grabbed about ten or twelve of it while you escaped from the studio, it were the old model sheets in hopes of changing their appearances more human to fit into society or in other case create a show for them. Getting up to head to the bathroom to clean up, grabbing your toothbrush and toothpaste but before you even get a chance.

"HELP ME!"

A muffled scream was heard from the living, running out of your room you were met with a surprise, Boris somehow got himself stuck in the couch with his legs sticking as Alice and Bendy try to him out.

"I SAID HELP ME GETTING OUT OF THE COUCH, PLEASE!"

As Danny (Hello, again.) called for help on his phone while trying to clam down Boris from behind the couch, but was to no avail as he kicked and screamed.

"Yeah, he's uh... stuck in the couch.... no only his head and torso is in the couch, he's kicking and screaming as we try to pull him.... okay good and now when are you coming over?.... an hour? No that's fi-"

"Gimme your leg!!"

Bendy shouted.

"How did you do this?"

Watching from the side line as they try to pull him out.

"I DON'T KNOW I THINK IT WAS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING THEN MY HEAD FELL IN."

His muffled screams rang out as they desperately try to pull him, grabbing Alice from behind while Danny grabbed Bendy to try and pull him all together - he was coming out slow.

"AH, MY EAR IS STUCK!!"

"On second though Mike make that twenty minutes..."

Based on this video, skip to 7:35