All the Best People Are Crazy

You and the Ink gang are in a Villainous au where you're Dermencia, Bendy as Black Hat, Alice as Dr.Flug and Boris as 505. By the way it'll be short

Do know you the saying; I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it. That 11 words sentence there just defined who you are causes for one you enjoy everything you do and doing everything that destroys logical that even scientists can't figure out just last week you some how made everything in your room stuck on the ceiling without using glue or tape and made a ball hit someone in the face without touching. But with every insane person there's got to be friends with them that's where they come in; Bendy the master mind, Boris the oblivious big guy and Dr. Alice the smart one if anybody can take your insanity it's them. Right now Bendy was doing his weekly catalog for other villains for the anti-gravity ray but instead it caused the whole room to float in midair - floated around the place doing strange things then you started to cuddle Alice in her hair as Bendy yelled at Boris to shut off the ray, but he ate in confusion. As you nuzzled Alice under her she noticed something moving in your backpack.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?~"

"What is that THING in your bag?"

Taking off your bag unzipping it letting your scaly friend out as he observed his new surroundings Alice looked in fear, Bendy stared in confusion and Boris looked at him with the content of a new friend.

"It's my new pet dragon."

"Dragons aren't real!"

Covering your lovely friends ears.

"*Gasps* Alice don't be rude."

"How did you even find him?"

You shrugged honestly you have no ideal where you found him, but that didn't matter. The scaly friend floated over to Alice as it nuzzled under her chin as you grabbed her from behind as you did the same with Alice sighing in defect to your strange logical findings, but that's the reason why she loves you. She kissed your cheek and whispers.

"I love you."