Hey.~

I'm sorry if this is not as good as the others.

"Damnit I knew I should've bought that tuner."

Lately your guitar been off tune for weeks as you floated your small home in the cave and you had a party tonight, plus you wanted to bring a friends along - Alice the human and Prince Bendy of the Ink Kingdom. If the lord himself would want his loyal butt along the ride but you know that the Adventurer will, she's always up to stuff like this even if you are the lord of vampire.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey (Y/N), let me in it's Danny! (the author)"

Floating over to open the door you're met with a young adult with black pixie undercut in a black beanie wearing a red flannel with a black shirt, two necklaces; one a task of a boar and a hand holding a blue gem, faded blue jeans and black converse. He was a werewolf who lived not to far from your home, you've been helping him with a lot of things in the past such as getting him his chest binder, new haircut and bad times - his appearance was intimating was his golden eyes, sharp teeth, his human ears replaced with black wolf ears, a tail and his forearm covered in black fur and sharp claws. You befriended him a few years ago with your dad who had a meeting with his mother in the beast kingdom, you hang out in the castle's garden for a while and got to know each other - he played a tune on his violin despite his claws, chased you on all fours and pranked some of the subjects.

"Hey Danny how's it going?"

"Busy and stress as usual."

An incident happened two years ago in the kingdom, a rival kingdom sent out assassins to execute the king and queen in their sleep while you and Dani were out chasing huge monsters and when he came back home he was confronted by his killers by his parents' room. You heard his cries and screams not to far away from where you were as you dashed to his home only to find him huddled in his beast form by his parents' bed covered in blood - since than he become lord of the beasts but with you helping him on the way.

"Ready to head out?"

"Not yet I have some people to pick up, coming?"

Placing your guitar in a case and flew out your house with Danny on your tail heading to the tree house, peeking into a window you see Alice, Boris and Bendy chatting as the prince held a plate of red pastry. You tried to pick the lock but was unsuccessful, calling your friend to climb up to the window to use his claws, you flew in and snatch the red to the roof with Danny following behind tiredly as you casually played the guitar - the first thing you see is Alice with Bendy on her back and Boris in her white beanie than your friend tiredly walk to you and plopped down face first.

"Oh, it's you..."

"Oh, hello m'lord I'm sorry for my attitude."

Taking out the pastry and sicked out the red then threw it to the prince's head. He huffed and announced that he'll be inside as he left Alice and Boris with you as Danny pants.

"Hey, Alice we going to a party wanna come along."

"Sure!"

Placing your guitar down on the ground letting it float then step on it and helped Alice on as Danny got on all four in his beast form with Boris on his back all of sudden, nodding to him as you flew into the air and your partner jumped down than ran towards the forest. Pasting over the jungle kingdom where Jungle Princess was jumping tree to tree then waved at you and Alice, then spotting lights in the distant where music and cheers could be heard as well as Lumpy Princess contest bickering - landing stage as your other friend jumped on with shortage of breath with a glare giving off the 'Remind me to beat you up later'. Getting off your guitar and helping Alice as the axe flew into your hand, as people gather around the stage.