Chapter 4

Seth's P.O.V.

I walked away quickly knowing that she wouldn't be interested in me anymore. I forced myself to move you, to walk away from these awkwardly, cute- no beautiful girl that I was deeply in love with. I heard footsteps and i tried my best ignoring them but they kept running them I heard a scream. "SETH! Please stop!" I turned around and I saw a blur, after I was on the sidewalk and suddenly pain was in my back. It'd seem unbearable but there was also a light weight on top of me. I looked up to see Riki staring back at me. I ignored the back-stabbing pain and stared back into her eyes. "i'm sorry", she whispered breaking the silent. 

It started raining and we were still laying on top of each other, on the bare sidewalk. I gave her a "it's okay" look and leaned up to kiss her. She kissed me back in the pouring rain. I'm pretty sure she wasn't experienced, but that was fine with me. I started kissing down her neck, while she was moaning loudly. Suddenly she pushed me off her, and she ran off. 

I was back at my house, smiling the whole way i got back. Maybe I did win her heart, maybe, just maybe. 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I saw her and Seth kiss! I couldn't stand it, I needed him to know that she was mine!

I was outside Seth's house. I knew his parents aren't home so i walked in. I put my hand under their doormat and found the miniture, rusted key. I knew it would be hard opening it, know that lock was rusted also. I struggled opening it for 15 minutes till the door swung open. 

I headed to Seth's room, knowing he would be inside.

"Hey dude! Back off, Riki is mine! She likes me more than you!", I screamed. In respond, "Well I guess you didn't see our show then. It was the best, and did you see the smile I put on her face?! I'm pretty sure she likes me more than you. Look just because your richer doesn't mean she has a better chance on you dude. So how about you back off?!". I had nothing to say back, knowing that everything he said could be right. I walked away in defeat imagining him giving me a smirk behind my back. 

We were at school and that whole day, I was trying to avoid bumping into Riki. Everytime I opened my locker, I hoped she wouldn't show up and start asking me why I was ignoring her. She knew that I would never ignore her. In the corner of my eyes I heard her footsteps and quickly faced to the library and started jogging towards it. 

Riki's P.O.V. 

Why is Tyler ignoring me?, I wondered. I thought back to the day we were all hanging out and how Tyler and Seth kissed me. I flashbacked at when Seth kissed me and remembered seeing his black truck parked on the side of the road. Shit, i sweared to myself. He saw me kissed Seth and he saw me running off smiling like an idiot. How could I be so pathetic and kiss them both? I saw him jogging towards the library and followed him inside. 

I went behide him and wrapped my tiny arms around his muscled body and whispered "I love you, i'm sorry i didn't noticed before. Please forgive me."