Chapter 8

Riki's P.O.V.

"I can't believe I agreed to going to the dance!", I groaned to Kelly. Kelly was my old-old-old friend from elementary. We still keep in touch and stuff. She just transferred to our school last week. She decided that because Tyler asked me to the dance, that we should go dress-shopping. She already had her dress picked out and bought, while I was just sitting staring at the dresses she picked out for me. She finally came upon a pink one, a little above the knee. It had a bow to the side. I nodded in approval and tryed it on. "OMG, OMG YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!", she squealed. I rolled my eyes and quickly bought the dress.

Luckily Kelly's mom owned a shoe store so we could pick any shoes we wanted for FREE!!!! I picked out some pink high heels, while Kelly picked a pair of purple heels that matched her dress. 

I was all dressed up and caked in make-up. Well not exactly caked in it, but you know what I meant. Kelly was curling my hair and putting it into a messy bun. I took a look at the mirror and gasped. I actually looked pretty. 

I didn't know if Tyler would like it if I was in this. I was scared that he wouldn't like how I looked and-.. My thoughts were cutted off when the door-bell rang. My mom was talking about how excited she was to meet my "date". He didn't exactly asked me out, but only to the dance. I decided that I would ask him later on. I sneaked a peek out of my door and saw that Tyler and my mom were quietly chatting. Kelly gave me a push and I started walking down the stairs. 

My mom squealed once she saw me. Tyler was standing there looking at me dumbfounded. "Okay, you both stand together so I could take a picture", My mom squealed. "

"Hey. Why are you staring at me? OMG is my make-up smushed?" 

Tyler let out a chuckle once my mom snapped the picture and ushered us out.

"No, don't worry nothing is wrong with you"

"Then why stare at me?"

"Because you look utterly gorgeous."

I blushed once I heard that. "Thanks", was my great response.

We were slow dancing once I spotted Seth dancing with Kelly. Jealousy rushed over me, but I ignored it. I was here with the most amazing person ever. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed Tyler. Our lips were syncronized. It felt amazing finally feeling those lips again. 

The dance quickly ended and we headed to my house. I heard Tyler's, Kelly's, and Seth's parents talking with mine.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?", I asked politely.

"Just planning on a vacation trip with us all going together", They all said in unison. 

~~~~~

Vote please! (: Thanks guys! Love ya! <3