Chapter 6

Tyler's P.O.V.

I ordered my usual and Riki ordered the same, declaring that the usual I had was her favorite. I chuckled once she starts arguing how we can't have the same favorite. I shutted her up by kissing her. We were interrupted with a cough and a foot stamping on the floor impatiently. Riki pulled away immdiately blushing different shades of red, making her look adorable. I glared at the waitress and she set our ice-cream on the table. I stared into the brown hazel eyes of Riki. She looked beautiful today. 

Riki excused herself to go to the bathroom to fix up her make-up from crying. I hate how girls think that they look ugly without their make-up! It's disappointing that they think that. I stalked her inside the bathroom. She turned around to close the door and feel backwords to see me there. "Woah there, are you okay Riki?", I asked shocked. She nodded approvingly. I helped her up and pushed her towards the door, locking it as well. 

Riki's P.O.V.

He started kissing up my neck reaching for my lips. It felt great. I was moaning so loudly that probably everyone could hear. I pushed Tyler away and gave him a apologetic look after realizing what i did. "Sorry", I murmered. "It's okay Riki". He kissed me to convince me. I smiled after and he replied with his trade-marking smile. 

I declared that I walked home from this. I ran out the store leaving Tyler to pay for the ince-cream. I felt bad for him. I made a reminder that I would pay him back after. I ran out and hid behind some trees and dodging Tyler's car everytime it gets near me. I was a minute away from my house when I bumped into someone making me fall down. "Watch where your goi--!" I got cutted off once I saw it was Seth. I quickly got up and ran. I heard running behind me, then suddenly hands were around my waist. 

Seth's P.O.V.

Her face was warm with tears streaming down them. As I was about to kiss her saying "sorry" once more, a car pulled up and I knew it was Tyler. 

Riki's P.O.V.

"Let go of her now!", I heard Tyler yell. Seth let go of me and I ran next to Tyler. "Riki, i'm sorry! It was a mistake I made.", Seth said.

"Like she cares Seth!", Tyler said threatningly

"She does too!", 

"STOP both of you!", I screamed at the top of my lungs. I couldn't take it anymore...