Chapter 14

Tyler's P.O.V.

I made a promise that after my dad died and the funeral is organized that I would join the army, not trying to make him seem disappointed. All my life, he wasn't always very proud of me. He always thought that I was a failure. But not this time. I'm gonna make him proud by joining the army like he did. 

Riki woke up and stared at me continuously. I smiled my trade-marking smile at her and she giggled and blushed. This time she didn't look away. She went up to me and kissed me on the lips. My lips crashed onto hers and I started kissing her roughly.

Riki's P.O.V.

Tyler was kissing me differently. This time he wasn't kissing me passionately, he was kissing me roughly. I backed away and forced a smile on my face. I knew Tyler was hurt, you could see it in his face. I didn't dare ask, knowing that if I did, I would be seeing him bursting in tears.

I knew Tyler too much. He doesn't keep a secret from me. Last time he kept one from me, he failed miserably. But this time I knew i would give him his time to tell me.

I went to call room service and asked for breakfast. Ordering eggs, bacon and toast for both of us, knowing its Tyler's favorite.

Tyler smiled after finding his breakfast on the table. He went over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back putting my hand around his neck. His arms were around my waist instantly. He pulled me closer till we were less than a centimetre away.  

I playfully pushed him away and he looked shocked. He finally saw my amused face and he started tickling me. I giggled and finally got out of his arms. He chuckled and sat down on the chair. I sat down across from him and stared at him. He was my everything, he is perfect. 

Seth's P.O.V. 

I know it's wrong to have a relationship with someone but liking another person. But I need someone to distract me from Riki. I know that Riki is having the time of her life along with Tyler. While i'm stuck here with Kelly. But Kelly is the only person that could snap me out of my day-dreaming and thinking. She's like a distraction from my own distractions.. if that made any sense. 

We were planning on meeting up with Riki and Tyler today. We haven't seen them since the day we met at the hotel's pool. I sighed and got my phone. I texted Tyler. 

Hey man. Sup? Wanna hang out today? 

A minute later my phone rang

Sure.. we'll meet at the park k? And i gotta tell you something important, but promise not to tell Riki. It would break her heart.

I smiled at the "breaking her heart" thing. Maybe I did have a chance with Riki. Maybe.. just maybe. 

Sure man, I could keep a secret. Now spill it.

It took him a  few minutes to reply but that was fine with me. 

umm well i'm joining the arrmy in 2 more months after my dad dies. 

This time I was smiling my widest. If he dies while on the army trip. I just might have Riki all to myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~

:O seth is soo greedy?? yes or no?! Comment below what u think! (: 

and did u like it?! anyways Vote +Fan! Love ya <3