Chapter 25

Tyler's P.O.V. 

Riki turned her head so she was facing me. She slowly took off her polka-dotted apron and set it aside. She walked towards me and faced me. "What is it you wanted to talk about?", she asked me smiling. 

Oh gosh. If I told her, that smile would wipe off her face. I can't just tell her. I'm screwed. 

"Well, i'm going to be leaving to the army tomorrow.", I said slowly, looking at her reaction. 

Riki's P.O.V.

I turned around trying to hide the pain on my face. "i know. They sent me an email. It's okay.", I said hoping me doesn't suspect anything. 

"Riki, hon, are you okay?"

My vision went blurry and tears were in my eye-lids, forcing myself to let them out I cried my eyes out. Hot, fresh tears were streaming down my face. Tyler came up to me and hugged me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, scared of falling. 

"Don't worry. I'm gonna come home. This is my promise to you. I'll never leave you, that's a promise i'm not gonna break.", Tyler whispered into my ear. I nodded and hugged him back. 

How did I ever get so lucky to have Tyler come into my life?, I thought.

He's mine and I'm his'. And that will never change.

"Your mine forever, and i'm yours. This will never change.", he said.

Wow, maybe great minds do think alike. I smiled and hugged him.

Tyler carried me back to our bedroom and placed me on the bed.

"Wait here, I need to go get something. I'll be back in 10 minutes okay?", he asked pleadinly.

I nodded, cuddling into the soft bed and warm blanket. I snuggled deeper into the pillow and soon, i let the darkness take me over.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I went to the jewlerry store. Hoping to find the perfect ring there. I was nervous as hell and hoped that there would be a perfect one for me and Riki.  

I looked up and down the aisles but didn't find any one. Just then a ring caught my eye. It was the abolute perfect one, I admired