Chapter 17

Riki's P.O.V.

"Next trip is to the park! Here we come PARK!", Tyler yelled. I giggled at how happy and cheerful he is. I sat quietly for the ride to the park. Minutes went by and we were finally at the park. I stayed in Tyler's car for a few more minutes, not wanting to get out that fast. Tyler seemed to notice my appearance cause next thing I know he's dragging me out. 

I groaned in annoyance, hating Tyler for making me look like an idiot. He dragged me on the swings and we were swinging and talking about random stuff. First we were talking about snow-cones then clowns. I laughed at how funny Tyler was being. 

"Like isn't a snow-cone practically made out of snow?", Tyler asked. 

I giggled and tuned him out. I noticed that Kelly wasn't here yet with Seth. I looked around the parking lot till I met my gaze on Seth staring at me. I stared back, not knowing what to do. I looked away and tuned back into Tyler's conversation. Seth and Kelly were right behind us and they were pushing us. I screamed at how high I was going. Then once i looked back I noticed Seth was pushing me. 

"Ugh, Riki your boyfriend is as heavy as shit.", Kelly compalined. 

I giggled and told her to push me instead. She refused to, but instead she sat on the other side of the swings, while Seth sat right beside her. 

Kelly's P.O.V.

I know, I shouldn't be jealous. But Riki's got all the boys fighting over her. It's just not fair. I envied Riki. She is like my rolemodel. I just wish mine and Seth's relationship could be as close as Riki's and Tyler's. Truth is, I know Seth isn't interested in me. But I just had to win his heart. I don't want Riki taking all the boys and just leaving me single forever. 

Here's the thing. I used to date tons of guys when I was younger. But now every guy goes to Riki, instead of me. I blame puberty for this. I know, Tyler's hot and all, but Seth is just my guy. I could feel it. But he doesn't, he's using me to make Riki jealous. I hate how he's treating me. I just need to win his heart. 

Riki's P.O.V. 

The moon was rising and the night settled in. We went back to our hotel room and I went immediately to bed. Tyler's arms were around me and I was up against his chest. Nothing could be better. I fell into a deep sleep. 

"Hey.. Tyler hon! Wake up, we're gonna be late for the funeral", i said. 

I regretted saying that afterwards. Tyler was in tears and I tried comforting him as best as I could. He quickly wiped his tears away. We dressed in black and white and headed into Tyler's car. 

~~~~~~~~~~

yep here's this chapter! (: like or not? please don't say it's short. I'm trying my best. 

Vote/Fan/Comment please! Love ya <3