Chapter 9

Riki's P.O.V.

"YAY!!!! VACATION!!!!!", I yelled. Suddenly I heard 3 other chuckles. It was Seth, Tyler and Kelly! 

We were at the airport very soon. We decided to go to Calfornia as a trip. I had my plans all out. Me and tyler were going to California Aventures and to Disney Land. 

"Oh my Riki, stop being so childish", he said coming up from behind me and started tickling me. 

"No, please stop. You said you wanted to go though."

"Of course I do, just not once we get there. We'll be heading to the swimming pool before we head out of our hotel okay?"

I had to agree, so i nodded my head. 

I pulled my suitcase behind me, as we headed on the plane. We sat down. Both Tyler and Seth were beside me, while Kelly was stuck on the outside beside Seth. I giggled as she clung onto Seth as the plane started driving. An hour later passed and I got bored from watching movies. I lifted the armrest up and leaned onto Tyler. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Soon I was fast asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking my arm lightly. "Hon, Wake up!", I heard Tyler called. Wait, did he just called me HON?! It soundeed so awkward but he made it seem so special. I forced my eyes to open and kissed him. It was just a quick peck before Seth and Kelly pulled us away from each other. I glared daggers at them, while Tyler just chuckled. "You enjoyed that didn't you?", He whispered into my ear so softly, only I could hear. I smiled at him and nodded while blushing. 

We were at the hotel after getting a ride on the limo. I think the driver was pissed at me. I asked him about a million times when we would be there. He ignored me after I asked him ten times. Me and Tyler got to share a room. I was thankful that our parents trusted us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tyler smiling his trade-marking smile, knowing he's happy about our room-mate. Once we got to our room I set down my suitcase and my feet weren't on the floor anymore. I saw Tyler and knew he was carrying me bridal style. I giggled uncontrollably as he set me down on the bed. He kissed me passionatly. I was soo lost in his kiss that I forgot we were planning on swimming with Seth and Kelly. I quickly pushed him away. "Sorry, but let's go to the party!", I quickly said.

He smiled. "Sure thing Hon!" He gave me a quick kiss.

"Who's gonna change first?", I asked

"You, I'll change out here."

I nodded and headed for the bathroom while grabbing my bikini.

"Looking hot there Riki."

I blushed and stared at him. He was shirtless right now, he looked pretty good himself. 

"You look pretty good yourself", I said. 

I stared at his six pack. It was really visble. He noticed me staring and smile his trade-marking smile. 

"Like what you see hear eh?", he said grinning. 

I giggled and he picked me up carrying me outside. 

Once we got outside, he dropped me into the pool. I screamed and ran out right away.

"Tyler! The water is freezing. Why did you do that!?"

"Sorry Hon!", He said while kissing me down my neck. 

~~~~~

Votes?? and Thanks for all support! (: