Chapter 10

Riki's P.O.V.

I started moaning loudly, happy that no one was here to watch us. "Ahem" a familiar voice said impaiently. We stopped kissing and I blushed. 

It was Seth and Kelly that broke us off. Seth had this annoyed face with a little bit of... jealousy? Was Seth really jealous of me? Well this'll just get more awkward wouldn't it?

Seth's P.O.V.

Jealousy rushed over me as I saw them kissing. I should be the one making her happy, making her moan. This just wasn't my day. I ended up sharing a room with Kelly. I know I should be happy with her, but I still have feelings for Riki. What should I do?

Tyler's P.O.V.

I was about to punch Seth right there, right now. But he was smart enough to back up. I could read the expression on his face. He was jealous, I was actually amused that I made him jealous. I continued making him jealous by putting my arm around Riki. We were in silence, but just to break off the awkward silence I picked Riki up bridal style and dropped her in the pool. She screamed and giggled the whole time. I jumped in the pool afterwards. Holy Shit, she was right. The pool is freezing. We quickly climbed out with chattering teeths. I got us both some towels and without a word we headed up to our hotel room to change. 

We were in our hotel room right away. I loved how Riki looked in her bikini. She looked so hot. I pushed her up against the wall and pulled her hands up, making no escape for her. I started kissing up her neck. She was moaning so loud, I kissed her lips. They were soft as always. 

~~~~~~

sorry it's short. I was sorta lazy! I only had to write it because Full_of_awesome_ness told me too! Well please vote! (: