Chapter 19

Tyler's P.O.V. 

Guilt rushed over me as tears rushed down Riki's face. I wiped away the warm new fallen tears that were about to form. 

"Babe, I'm sorry for upsetting you. You know I would never in my whole entire life leave you. It's just that I would like to impress my dad, but I don't need to go if you don't want me to. I'll stay here with you hon.", I said. 

Riki wiped her tears up and pecked me on the cheek. 

"No you deserve to go. Just please don't leave me."

I chuckled "Like I said, I would never leave you." 

I lifted her up and rocked her in my arms slowly. I was careful to not rock to fast. She was in my life now. She was a part of me. I need to survive this one just for her. I kissed her forehead set her down on the couch. She smiled brightly at me, causing me to smile. 

"I swear your smiles are contagious.", I said. She giggled and fell back to sleep. 

I looked at Seth and pointed at the door. He knew what I meant and took the shock-looking Kelly out of the door. 

Kelly's P.O.V.

"Let go of me Seth! I'm sick of the game. I'm the game!! You don't really like me! You like that btich of a girl name Riki." I stormed off and tears were streaming down my face. Karma's a bitch, I thought. I used to get all the boys when I was younger and I knew Riki was jealous but I kept making her more jealous. But not once did she complain about it to me. But I can't stand it anymore. She's getting "my Seth". The love of my life. Life is never fair. 

I decided to go back to see Seth. But just then I saw him heading to a club. I walked in, without them looking at my i.d. What the hell is Seth doing her? Isn't he under-age?, I thought. I saw Seth drinking beers. One after the other. Just then, did I know how to get him back. I headed towards Seth and sat down beside him. I looked at him and he looked back. 

Riki's P.O.V. 

I woke up to Tyler looking around the kitchen for food. I giggled. "Would you like me to make you eggs and bacon?", I asked giggling. 

"YAY!!!! Your awake! I don't have to starve.", he said happily. 

I cooked the eggs and bacon, and set them on the table. I watched as Tyler ate and I got a great idea. "Umm Tyler-hon.. can we go to the club?", I asked nervously. 

"No!", he said sternly. 

"B-b-bbut..", I said tears forming in my eyes. 

"Fine.. but no achohol for you missy!", he said. 

"YAY!!!!! I love you soo much!", I said walking over to him and kissed him. He kissed me back putting his arms around my waist. I stopped the kiss smiling and panting. 

I went into my room and open up my closet. I picked a shoulder-off shirt with some jean shorts. I picked up Tyler's keys and ran out the building while Tyler was chasing me. He caught up to me quickly. He just had to be so quick. I giggled and he chuckled kissing my neck. 

We drove to the club, not needing to show our fake-i.d. We went to the bar and both got cokes, not wanting to drink achohol. I finished my coke and so did Tyler. We headed to the dance-floor. I was dancing next to him. I started grinding my bottom on him, making him moan. I knew he was turned-on. "Do you really have to let me go through this?", he asked moaning. I giggled and nodded. He smiled at me and picked me up, landing his lips on mine.