Chapter 26

Tyler's P.O.V.

The ring was white gold. There was a shiny diamond on top of it. But under the ring is a heart. If you wear the ring long enough the heart would stay indented on your finger. It is a symbol of love. I instantly fell in love with the ring. I asked for help and bought the ring. 

The case for the ring was a black velvet case. This was the perfect ring for Riki. Now to see if she'll accept it. I walked out of the store and got into the car. I slammed the gas pedal, waiting to get home. 

Riki's P.O.V. 

Tyler was back from going somewhere. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back tightly. He tensed up and I knew there was something wrong. But I didn't dare ask him. A voice inside my head to just wait and not to ask him "what's wrong". I decided to listen to that voice and just wait. Hopefully I'll find out soon. 

I told Tyler that we were meeting up with Kelly and Seth and the One Direction crew. But there was a chance that One direction might not come. Suddenly I got a text. 

hey we can't come. sorry -niall :(

it's fine. don't worry about it! -riki :)

"Okay so we're meeting at the Midnight Shed, it's a restaurant and we're gonna just chat and stuff okay? And Niall and his crew aren't coming. So no paparazzi.", I said while he nodded the whole time. 

Tyler gave me a rough kiss before going back out again leaving me with a very confused face.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I went to a store and looked at all the dresses around me. Finding the perfect one for Riki. Suddenly a dress caught my eye. I bought it and headed back to the hotel.

I went inside. I gave her the dress, then picked her up while she was squealing. I put her down then changed her into the dress. I grabbed her lace bra with mathcing thongs and let her put them on. While she was at it she put on the dress. I looked over at her and my jaw probably hit the ground. She looked stunning. The dress brought out all her flaws. She giggled and I kissed her. She kissed me back. I guess I was kissing her to roughly, cause she started pulling her head back a bit. I stopped kissing her and smiled down instead. My heart was beating, she could probably even hear it. 

After arguing with myself, I decided to propose to her at dinner. It was the perfect place. Sweat started dripping down my forehead, thinking about her response. What if she says no? I'll be humiliated. I cry myself to sleep for her all the time. I always loved her. 

I wrote down a speech and tried memorizing it. This is gonna be a perfect place to propose, a perfect speech, and my perfect future wife. 

~~~~~~~~

Okay, please like my page on facebook. I need at least one person on here to like my page ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/YourBeautifulDontLetAnyoneTellYouOtherwise